2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because Gomes/Siggurdsson are liabilities mate.

I think Delph or Gbamin slotting in next to Allan and allowing Doucoure to bomb forward and cover James out wide would see the 433 work imo.

James leaves the RB vulnerable but Doucoure coving the RB leaves Allan vulnerable as Gomes/Siggurdsson are just not good/mobile enough to get about and help out defensively.

Its astonishing how he can not see it. Another defensive / box to box midfielder who can tackle and has pace would transform the side imo.

I suspect he can see it, but Delph hasn't always been fit while Gbamin is still injured.

Made one mistake which ultimately cost us but was excellent.

I remember Jagelka and Lescott having these early issues at the start of their Everton career and I can see him being great for us.

make o cost us a goal the other end .. so two mistakes which if he hadn’t made would mean we won the game

Bar the offside interference and the shot through the legs...

He was a mile better than Keane.

We should be playing 4 at the back with him and Holgate.

Bar the offside interference and the shot through the legs...

He was a mile better than Keane.

We should be playing 4 at the back with him and Holgate.
Really didn’t see him a mile better than Keane, you’re being kind to him. Don’t think he’s looked at all comfortable playing in a back 3, none of them do. Back four way to go but not sure he’s earned a place on the last few performances. Would go keane and Holgate atm.

Really didn’t see him a mile better than Keane, you’re being kind to him. Don’t think he’s looked at all comfortable playing in a back 3, none of them do. Back four way to go but not sure he’s earned a place on the last few performances. Would go keane and Holgate atm.

Dont want to see Keane anywhere near the starting 11...total liability.

Godfrey + Holgate have the athleticism we need to play on the front foot.

Keane (and Mina) playing means we have to sit back...

I really am fed up with Keane at this point...hes just a coward with no awareness.

Tbf to Carlo Nkounkou was always signed for the under 23's its only because Baines retired unexpectedly and he played well against lower league farmers in Salford & Fleetwood that everyone suddenly thinks he's ready.

Kenny is a championship player if ever I've saw one.
You levelled that at international players players too.
carlo doesn’t fancy him but if we sell him he will go to a premier league team or back to Germany.

He's one for the future. Prior to the goal he played well.

You cannot expect a young player to come into a side shipping goals for fun and "sure" the defense us.

I would rather see him and Holgate play.

Status
Not open for further replies.