2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have him over Todibo for what it’s worth. Would need to either sell a few first or get a loan with an option to buy after

Loan fee £5m, obligation to buy for £20m next year.

Just do that Everton, get in a young, exciting player.
Max Aarrons is the next big thing ( according to some/one on here ) , Lewis went to Newcastle for £15 million and Ben is apparently worth £25 million.

Can someone explain to me how Norwich had by some margin the worst defence in the Premier league last season

Apparently we paid £6-8mil for the one season Zouma loan.

Perhaps our offer is £5mil loan fee with a £20mil option to buy next summer.

If he does well then we buy him, if we dont want to sign him then the exposure would lead to other bids.

All depends on how confident Norwich are of finding a permanent buyer and how badly they want the cash.

Id actually try for Aarons + Godfrey on loan with buy options + give them kenny for a season.

Edit: Jazzy they pushed both full backs up but didnt use a defensive midfielder to cover.

So Godfrey + 1 were defending counter attacks.

Apparently we paid £6-8mil for the one season Zouma loan.

Perhaps our offer is £5mil loan fee with a £20mil option to buy next summer.

If he does well then we buy him, if we dont want to sign him then the exposure would lead to other bids.

All depends on how confident Norwich are of finding a permanent buyer and how badly they want the cash.

Id actually try for Aarons + Godfrey on loan with buy options + give them kenny for a season.

Edit: Jazzy they pushed both full backs up but didnt use a defensive midfielder to cover.

So Godfrey + 1 were defending counter attacks.
Yep.

Has a boss song from his Strewsbury days

woah oh oh
we've got Benny Godfrey
woah oh oh
he's better than Dembele
Woah oh oh
he never gives the ball awayyyyy

repeat

The only thing that comes to mind when I hear the name 'Godfrey' is this lad.

Private_Godfrey_Dads_Army.jpg

Swerve

8AEC1ED0-5C78-49FE-8BEE-F1A7A3AA72AA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.