Ben Foster on Everton fan negativity influencing opposition tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the clip from about a month ago?

He was saying he gets bombarded with missiles every time at Goodison, bottles, pizza(?) you name it etc.

The guy on the show seemed a bit skeptical but also said it must be the gwladys "is is the stand on the left when you come out the tunnel?" - "no the right, by the away fans, they're mental they don't stop it all game"

So yeah, think he's an over exaggerating biff.

I'd say it's unlikely that match going evertonians are going for a carol service.

Unlike the RS who go with ipads in tow after their trip to john Lennon and the club store. In fact I'd say it's a good thing that evertonians get angry when Everton are crap because it shows they actually understand football

What happens? The fans get agitated? It happens at every ground in the world.

Foster is making out the fans just turn up and start giving the players crap from minute one every game.

Personally felt like he said that once you've settled the crowd down, we'll turn, and when we do we're very horrible to our own players.

It happens everywhere, but possibly we take it to a next level lol.

And obviously the players we do have are weak mentally which doesn't help.

Personally felt like he said that once you've settled the crowd down, we'll turn, and when we do we're very horrible to our own players.

It happens everywhere, but possibly we take it to a next level lol.

And obviously the players we do have are weak mentally which doesn't help.

Yer I agree it can be a horrible place, and has been for a few years ( at times ) but personally think that's down to the cowardly spineless bunch of horrid players we have at the club.

What happens? The fans get agitated? It happens at every ground in the world.

Foster is making out the fans just turn up and start giving the players crap from minute one every game.

No he isn't - not sure you were listening. He was saying we are a ground where we can get into our own players heads. I'm sure he also knows we can do the opposite when we start well and we're fired up (Chelsea game under Dunc).

No he isn't - not sure you were listening. He was saying we are a ground where we can get into our own players heads. I'm sure he also knows we can do the opposite when we start well and we're fired up (Chelsea game under Dunc).

I would love to know how many times Foster has played at Goodison and how many of those games he has finidhed on the winning side.

@Zatara is this a type of stat FM players have access to?

Status
Not open for further replies.