BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT badge is something special. Did you create that yourself mate?

Looks clean and modern yet sufficiently different to the old one.

The one we've gone with looks like it's been created cheaply using a template. I'd much rather have Dubai blues one anyday.
A lot of us were pro a round version, and few generous members refined the idea mate.
I wouldn't personally include the PL nor Umbro's logo, but a GOT designed shirt with the round badge could be a seller like, although I wouldn't want black trim, gold or white for me :)

View attachment 1340
Spare a thought for poor QPR. I bet their fans had the same feeling of excitement as us when they found out they were getting Nike kits, only to be given the most basic, cookie cutter pile of template turd you could ever imagine.
Even if our new Umbro strip is garish and OTT, it will be original and bespoke and at least a molecule of thought process will be going into the design.

Wow how generic are they

The Roma kit is our 2 Nike shirts blended. Last seasons collar and the season before's sleeves. Made up we've jibbed Nike. Last season was the first time since 87 I haven't had at least 1 of the kits. And the season before I had the home shirt bought for my 30th. Price and treatment from the biggest sport brand in the world was appalling.

i guess I reacted too quickly and harshly, i think its too similar to the current one and the gash players wearing them probably freaked me out a bit, umbro development since their makeover has been intresting to watch, the are embracing their own hertitage and i think their designs they have for southamerican teams has been impressive, they are creating a niche that they should take advantage of them espiecally with addidas and nike templates and huge branding they cant complete with that, addidas has new adverts almost daily whenever im watching something footy on youtube. vintage and modern please just like everton!

I use to live in west London, I can tell you most QPR fans are just happy that the lotto is gone. plus they will be chuffed that the stripes are thinner. thought they were going to simplify their emblem though..

I use to live in west London, I can tell you most QPR fans are just happy that the lotto is gone. plus they will be chuffed that the stripes are thinner. thought they were going to simplify their emblem though..
Am I missing something?
Lotto made some great kits for them.

wish Nike would simplify their emblem though cos they really need the fisher price treatment on that 'heavenly gates, we are the gods of football' emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.