BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living out here there is a place called "Satwa" which is basically a street full of tailors. I would seriously consider making my own jersey using the best of all the mock-ups. I would also go as far as using the one of the fan-generate badges too.

Also, with regards to the Chang logo, I think limiting it to just the text is a lot cleaner

This is ready to be made.

everton.png

Now THAT badge is something special. Did you create that yourself mate?

Looks clean and modern yet sufficiently different to the old one.

The one we've gone with looks like it's been created cheaply using a template. I'd much rather have Dubai blues one anyday.

I actually think that'd look decent in blue.

I don't think it will be our kit but if it is, I'm happy at the lack of excess white that Nike seemed to want to include.

QPR_Teamshot_preview.jpg

Spare a thought for poor QPR. I bet their fans had the same feeling of excitement as us when they found out they were getting Nike kits, only to be given the most basic, cookie cutter pile of template turd you could ever imagine.
Even if our new Umbro strip is garish and OTT, it will be original and bespoke and at least a molecule of thought process will be going into the design.

Living out here there is a place called "Satwa" which is basically a street full of tailors. I would seriously consider making my own jersey using the best of all the mock-ups. I would also go as far as using the one of the fan-generate badges too.

Also, with regards to the Chang logo, I think limiting it to just the text is a lot cleaner

This is ready to be made.

everton.png

How much would it cost to get your own kit made? I presume the club could sue you for making your own kit? But they might not be interested in doing it if you were just making it for yourself and not for mass market to make a profit?

I would like to have a kit with the badge from my Avatar on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.