Avoid the derby or watch in hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to the Derby. Full house, under lights and this time we'll turn up.

For all the hype the RS aren't that great a side and as Bournemouth showed once got at can fold pretty quickly.

Great way to go into Christmas 3-1 Blues.

Deffo watching. This game could be make or break for Koeman.

If the team is flat, disorganized and gets its arse handed to it the home crowd may be caustic for the rest of the season.

If we turn and play like the minnow we are, we have as much chance as Bournemouth and Burnley.

It could well be a defining game. Blood and guts, backs to the wall stuff.
Who can take the mantle in this squad? Who can step up?
Time for someone to be a hero but we need to focus on Arsenal first.

I'd advise everyone to watch the MLS final. As I live in Toronto I have the privilege of being at the game right now.

Watch how fans get behind the team and if TFC go down how the fans get louder and louder. But not with boos like at Goodison. With hope and pride knowing their team can turn the game around.

How I wish Goodison could be like this again.

I'd advise everyone to watch the MLS final. As I live in Toronto I have the privilege of being at the game right now.

Watch how fans get behind the team and if TFC go down how the fans get louder and louder. But not with boos like at Goodison. With hope and pride knowing their team can turn the game around.

I hope that the Goodison crowd never ever resembles anything like a yank MLS crowd to be honest mate.

You're not the blue I chatted with briefly outside BMO Field just before the home game with Dallas back in early May are you? Wearing an Everton jacket?

I hope that the Goodison crowd never ever resembles anything like a yank MLS crowd to be honest mate.

Toronto are Canadian....I found both them and Montreal to be proper football crowds, more akin to European fans than Yanks. There was such a contrast between them (visited both in May) and both New York clubs' fans when I went there in September.

Surely, whatever game we go into, we can't have this defeatist attitude that's embraced our Club on and off the pitch. If we perform on the day we can give the best teams a game. Anyone who thinks otherwise, your 'support' isn't required.

Mate with all due respect... you can have all the positive attitude in the world ... doesn't really mean anything does it? They are going to smash us.. they are playing well and we have not put in a single good performance all season long

Really looking forward to the Derby. Full house, under lights and this time we'll turn up.

For all the hype the RS aren't that great a side and as Bournemouth showed once got at can fold pretty quickly.

Great way to go into Christmas 3-1 Blues.

Hahahahahaha. As if this bunch of clueless fools we have playing for us have any idea of what "turning up" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.