Avoid the derby or watch in hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm going to the home game because I have a season ticket, so I'll just have to grin and bear it while Liverpool cut us to pieces in our own stadium

You're not getting me into the away game though. No way. That's a phone off, TV off, Radio off, play some PS4 with the smallest of hopes that we don't get walloped, game right there
Put Fifa on Beginner and proceed to destroy them at Anfield 70-0 with Niasse scoring 68 of the goals. Davies and Besic with the other 2

I'm stocking up now, feel I'm gonna need it......

2.jpg

Last time i went into the derby feeling optimistic, i woke up in the morning begging the doctor for prozac.
So i say bring it on as the fear is always worse than reality.

Lets face it we are hardly going into this derby with confidence and tge RS seem to have got it together, so if you haven't got a ticket will you watch it in hope ( you never know we could smash them) or avoid the game altogether.

Most people i speak to are going to watch through the fingers others not so what will you do ?
Thank God I'm away so I won't be there. Have a really bad feeling about it.

Well, we're unbeaten at home, Coutinho's out and we haven't lost a home derby in 4 years.

Cling onto the positives.

Unbeaten at home is the new 72.

The only positive I see is that I think defeat is so inevitable that I might only need to lie down in a dark room after we lose for 2 days, rather than the usual 3.

It makes me sick to my stomach but I'm pretty sure we're going to get battered. Look at the way Southampton flew out at us and scored. The RS are going to run that tactic on us for at least 70 mins, longer if their legs last. Genuinely worried that it will be worse than the last one.

They'll only need to turn up for the first twenty minutes of the second half.. after all, what do we do in the first half that would worry them.

Just dont see where this actually any hope in this one because in the past even if we wernt very good, we still had some fight, some heart, some passion....now we dont

Sorry to say it, but Liverpools players play for the shirt and each other while our players are a bunch of cowering dickheads. We´ll get tonked.

Any blue already know this, players should have pay docked for these inept pathetic performances dished up.

Status
Not open for further replies.