Avoid the derby or watch in hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, whatever game we go into, we can't have this defeatist attitude that's embraced our Club on and off the pitch. If we perform on the day we can give the best teams a game. Anyone who thinks otherwise, your 'support' isn't required.

Mate with all due respect... you can have all the positive attitude in the world ... doesn't really mean anything does it? They are going to smash us.. they are playing well and we have not put in a single good performance all season long

I'd advise everyone to watch the MLS final. As I live in Toronto I have the privilege of being at the game right now.

Watch how fans get behind the team and if TFC go down how the fans get louder and louder. But not with boos like at Goodison. With hope and pride knowing their team can turn the game around.

How I wish Goodison could be like this again.

I stopped paying attention when you said English fans should take note of American "soccer fans"

I'll go the game shout myself hoarse and hope it helps push our current bunch of misfits on to a totally unexpected win. That is all I can do. The alternative is to piss and whinge that our EFC world isn't perfect and curl up and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.