Atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be the case given our fantastic home record in recent seasons that the quieter the better, so what's everyone complaining about?

I do feel bad sometimes but I don't want to be THAT guy you know? (As in the nutter who tries, and fails, to get chants going and ends up chanting on his own like a mad man)

I'm already the "Mental man who yells at no one in particular about how bad we're playing"

I could do without adding another string to that detestable bow

I had a season ticket for Tranmere when I was 15 and I was this guy at every game. Got sick of it in the end and kept my mouth shut.

One game I started shouting "You're sh*t, and you know you are" only for the whole of the main stand to stop and face me.

I had a season ticket for Tranmere when I was 15 and I was this guy at every game. Got sick of it in the end and kept my mouth shut.

One game I started shouting "You're sh*t, and you know you are" only for the whole of the main stand to stop and face me.

Depends where you sit as well

You can get a chant going down in the Gwladys without too much bother but it's a struggle in the Main Stand

I will say that the Park End were near silent on Sunday

I was in Lower GT with @Artetafan and was able to get "Allez Allez Oh" chants going once or twice

Depends where you sit as well

You can get a chant going down in the Gwladys without too much bother but it's a struggle in the Main Stand

I will say that the Park End were near silent on Sunday

I was in Lower GT with @Artetafan and was able to get "Allez Allez Oh" chants going once or twice

It was the main stand, which is WAY quieter than Goodison's. I do always prefer the view from the stands on the sides of the pitch, but the atmosphere always seems to be better behind the goal wherever you go.

Great point actually

Maybe the imminent threat of getting a ball in the bonce gets a person more excited?

I think the tickets behind the goal, I.E. The Gwladys, The Kop, Stretford End etc... are usually the cheaper parts of the ground, so maybe it's traditionally where the working class man is likely to go.

Haha!

I used to go on occasion, £5 on the door... those were the days.

SOO WHI ARMAAYYY!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.