Atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodison has never been a hotbed of noise even in the standing days, our red neighbours leave us standing when it comes to making a racket

Goodison has never been a hotbed of noise even in the standing days, our red neighbours leave us standing when it comes to making a racket

hahaha Anfield is just full of daytrippers taking pictures on their ipads. they have a [Poor language removed] atmosphere apart from the big games.

Sorry lads but ever since our atmosphere has taken a servere nose dive these last couple of seasons I have taken a firm interest in discerning the ambience other teams engender and we are definitely the prime offender. So much so that we have chalked up quite a reputation for it

Sorry lads but ever since our atmosphere has taken a servere nose dive these last couple of seasons I have taken a firm interest in discerning the ambience other teams engender and we are definitely the prime offender. So much so that we have chalked up quite a reputation for it

It's bad but having been to several always this season, I wouldn't say it's much worse than most ground s

I do feel bad sometimes but I don't want to be THAT guy you know? (As in the nutter who tries, and fails, to get chants going and ends up chanting on his own like a mad man)

I'm already the "Mental man who yells at no one in particular about how bad we're playing"

I could do without adding another string to that detestable bow

Status
Not open for further replies.