Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fresh news, they are thinking about creating a "fan zone" in Reggio Emilia to avoid any contact between fans of the two teams. Anyway last year Sassuolo played vs. Red Star Belgrade in an EL game and nothing happened as police presence was massive and a fan zone was created to avoid raids of red star mob around the town...

fresh news, they are thinking about creating a "fan zone" in Reggio Emilia to avoid any contact between fans of the two teams. Anyway last year Sassuolo played vs. Red Star Belgrade in an EL game and nothing happened as police presence was massive and a fan zone was created to avoid raids of red star mob around the town...
Let us know where they are planning it if you find out? Like others, probably getting down there around midday-ish.

I really do hope so!
Anyway, atalanta's mob has a long history of "situations" despite being from a little provincial town. Especially in the 80s and 90s they were among the most feared mob (ultras) and often caused troubles anywhere in Italy even against big teams' mobs like juventus, inter milan, Ac Rome, Naples. In the last 10 years police had gone down hard against them (all over Italy actually) banning almost everyone from sport matches and in the last couple of years there were no more trouble with them also because they are all watched closely. Anyway, they did every year till a couple of years ago a fantastic festival called "Festa della Dea" during summertime where every night over 10k fans joined together to meet and great new and old players and that was really a fantastic show for all fans ()
Peace, love, beer and a nice match!

Thank you for such a full answer. Really looking forward to having a great time and mixing with your fans before the match. Just got to decide whether or not to wear colours.

Thank you for such a full answer. Really looking forward to having a great time and mixing with your fans before the match. Just got to decide whether or not to wear colours.
I don't think there is any reason not to wear your team colours. Personally I'm more than proud to play vs. your team and meet nice british fans as you are famous to be nice and "more" calm than other british teams fans. Most of atalanta's fans are exactly like you so wear toffee's colours and be proud of them as we are of ours;)

Let us know where they are planning it if you find out? Like others, probably getting down there around midday-ish.
here is the link at the article mentioning the talking about the fan zone. If i get fresh news about it i will post them here do keep watching this 3d for info.
Have a safe trip and let's hope in a nice and exciting match!

I don't think there is any reason not to wear your team colours. Personally I'm more than proud to play vs. your team and meet nice british fans as you are famous to be nice and "more" calm than other british teams fans. Most of atalanta's fans are exactly like you so wear toffee's colours and be proud of them as we are of ours;)
Ok! Everton shirt packed. Flying out tomorrow and will arrive about 1pm on Thursday

https://www.tripadvisor.it/Attracti...Province_of_Reggio_Emilia_Emilia_Romagna.html

Looks good?

Flying tomorrow night to Milan, getting to Reggio Emilia on the train around 1ish

Looks good to me Smudge. Well discovered!

Arriving at Milan Malpensa at 11.40 on Thursday and then airport express train to Milan Centrale and high speed train to AV Mediopadano (not Reggio central station, which is a much slower service). Should be there for about 14.20, all being well, and staying a couple of hundred yards from that piazza - so will hopefully be able to enjoy a couple of hours there before setting off to the ground. See you there!

Hi guys, I'm a german football fan from Berlin, who has been on Everton home games in the last few seasons during holidays. Right now I'm on holiday in Italy and just found out that Everton plays pretty close. I was just about to order tickets online - but only postal delivery was possible. Since I doubt the tickets to be in Italy in three days I was just curious if there will be any chance to buy tickets at MAPEI Stadium for the away sector or if there is another way for me to get two tickets? I already wrote a request to the club, but the automatic message replied something like "it could take up to 14 days till I get an answer". So hopefully I'll see you on Thursday.
Hi - I have a spare and will be arriving in Reggio at about 13.30 from Rome and then having a few beers around city centre - if you are still stuck for a ticket give me a call on 07788 531 939 - cheers Gary

It seems fan zone for evertonians is confirmed to be in Piazzale Felice Romano just few steps from away fans end (tribuna nord).
See last row updated in this article: http://www.7per24.it/2017/09/12/atalanta-everton-reggio-si-prepara-allinvasione-tifosi-inglesi/
I don't think this will affect anyone who wants to wander around the town centre in the afternoon as long as everything is quiet. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!
Hi mate. Do you think I need to purchase tickets for train from Milan to Reggio Emilia online or can I buy them at the station?

Hi mate. Do you think I need to purchase tickets for train from Milan to Reggio Emilia online or can I buy them at the station?

IMPORTANT

In Italy you have to 'validate' your ticket after buying it, although can't remember if it's on the platform or a machine on the train. If you dont validate it then you can get done the same as if you dont have 1.
Can't remember if conductors sell tickets, there are usually a load of different tickets available & I found it best to go to the window than use the machines to get the best fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.