Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
Booking travel now for the game, is there any official confirmation that it's been switched from begrano? Can't see anything anywhere.

Booking travel now for the game, is there any official confirmation that it's been switched from begrano? Can't see anything anywhere.

Tickets available on usual secondary sale sites for Mapei Stadium in Reggio Emilia, Sassuolo's ground....so looks confirmed.
UEFA site indicates at Stadio Citta del Tricolore aka Mapei Stadium in town of Reggio Emilia where Sassuolo play because their town of Sassuolo is too small. That said this stadium is not very big either!!! 20k on one site I saw. Sorry can't do the links. Reggio Emilia is just north of Modena towards Milan. Madame Allezlesbleus is flying to Bologna and will get train to Reggio Emilia. On main line to Milan I think.

Would love to welcome Everton to my brand new hometown stadium

MBSTADIUMTURF4.jpg

Would love to welcome Everton to my brand new hometown stadium

MBSTADIUMTURF4.jpg

I was in the Georgia Dome about a year ago thinking, "dang, if we could just trade these out for blue seats and transport this whole thing to the riverside site, our blues would have a nice house to play in."

Yet, Atlanta has to compete with Jerry's World so they get a new house next door. It's a funny world.

Status
Not open for further replies.