Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT

In Italy you have to 'validate' your ticket after buying it, although can't remember if it's on the platform or a machine on the train. If you dont validate it then you can get done the same as if you dont have 1.
Can't remember if conductors sell tickets, there are usually a load of different tickets available & I found it best to go to the window than use the machines to get the best fare.

Ive bought mine online so have printouts, same thing?

Looks good to me Smudge. Well discovered!

Arriving at Milan Malpensa at 11.40 on Thursday and then airport express train to Milan Centrale and high speed train to AV Mediopadano (not Reggio central station, which is a much slower service). Should be there for about 14.20, all being well, and staying a couple of hundred yards from that piazza - so will hopefully be able to enjoy a couple of hours there before setting off to the ground. See you there!
1 hr 15 mins from milan centrale to reggio station (15 euro) aint slow,also av mediopadano is miles from the city!

Hi mate. Do you think I need to purchase tickets for train from Milan to Reggio Emilia online or can I buy them at the station?
I bought my Bologna to Reggio and back on-line but I had to specify a time, as Reidy says you're best going to the window as fares vary depending on which train you get, regional or inter city

Mine have got the train times specified so I'm planning on just getting on, I'll find out at half four this afternoon.

Yeah mine too, got seat reservations and all that. Should be fine then, though feel free to warn me if you get arrested for fare dodging!

IMPORTANT

In Italy you have to 'validate' your ticket after buying it, although can't remember if it's on the platform or a machine on the train. If you dont validate it then you can get done the same as if you dont have 1.
Can't remember if conductors sell tickets, there are usually a load of different tickets available & I found it best to go to the window than use the machines to get the best fare.

Usually a validating machine at the entrance to the platform.

I think about 15k fans from Bergamo will be at Reggio Emilia Mapei Stadium. It's a huge number considering that it is a working day and Reggio Emilia is about 200km away from Bergamo. Of course if match was played in bergamo for sure it would had been sold out.
Also, tickets for this single match are over-priced at more than 50 quids (65 euro!) because atalanta's fan end was sold out in two days by season ticket holders.
Everton got 4k tickets because away fans' end holds 4k people and no home fans are allowed here for Uefa safety rules. Price of away end tickets is reasonable (i guess 20 pounds more or less).

I see, a dedicated away end regardless of take up. Tickets for this game are 25€, so £23 to £24 roughly

Ha! It looks like a car park next to the stadium bus and train stop rather than a Piazzale on Google Maps....
yep saw it myself, that's the name of the place. Even parking lots can be a "piazza or piazzale" in Italy. It has a broader meaning than in UK i guess. Probably they just want to have as few as possible away fans around the historical town center.... but i guess if everything goes smoothly the police won't be too strict about limiting fans to go around the city..

Atalanta beat sassuolo 2-1 today,they didn't look anything special but they probably fancy it if they watched yesterday's rubbish
I watched most of that match - had a phone call for most of the 2nd half - and I agree. They don't look all that, but
their lot would probably say the same about us, lately.

They played 3-4-2-1 and the player that caught my eye a bit was Gomez, who was up front on the left. He looked
a bit quick at times, but when the camera went close up he looked puffed out.

They're not scary at all, but we still need to perform, and probably better than we have been, and I think RK needs
to change his thinking and not be scared to leave out players he's shoe horning in.

Anyone looking for a beer in the city centre tomorrow afternoon may struggle, just arrived and everywhere is closed, just the odd cafe / bar open.
Sat in the square - Piazza San prospero, not quite Lille but possible meeting point for blues.

Anyone looking for a beer in the city centre tomorrow afternoon may struggle, just arrived and everywhere is closed, just the odd cafe / bar open.
Sat in the square - Piazza San prospero, not quite Lille but possible meeting point for blues.

Smudge recommended this (larger) piazza yesterday - only a couple of hundred yards from where you are now - which could be a livelier. Any/many Evertonians there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.