Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you walk up from The Witton Arms we’ve got some big billboard type of things stuck on the walls. They show Villa Park decade by decade. Just a simple thing like that looks really good.

He will cost them 40m. He won’t leave next season unless we are relegated.

giphy.gif

As you walk up from The Witton Arms we’ve got some big billboard type of things stuck on the walls. They show Villa Park decade by decade. Just a simple thing like that looks really good.

Love Villa Park me. Closest top flight ground to me, (excluding Swindon for one season), so been a few times on footy tours and work "entertainment" dos. Saw them play Norwich when it was probably a top of the table match, (excuse the spelling) and Eghihoug (sic) made his debut as sub. Was terrible.

Collymore score a screamer against Athletico Madrid, or someone anyrate. And the Blues on a few occasions as well.

That said, hope we smash you on Friday, but you stay up. (I have my doubts you will if I am honest)

Proper club with proper badly dressed fans. They got any crap strikers on a goal drought? Tight game this, but can see Yerry and Mick keeping them quiet. 0-0.

At the end of the day, we are miles better than them and should win comfortably. Their captain and best player wouldn't even get on to our bench with a fully fit squad.

But it's football, so let's see.
McGinn would get his fair share of footie here, great little player - would definitely at least make the bench. They have got a bit of talent going forward, not top quality but enough to cause problems... athough that could play into our hands with us hitting them on the break. We should definitely be getting goals against their defence.

I’ve no doubt this will be tight. I’m also sure we can nick one at least so we have to be as tight as we have been at the back . It’s about points right now till Richy and Sig start firing .. then we are all systems go.

A lot of our fans would take a point before the game. I wouldn’t, it’s too early to be talking like that, although I will admit another defeat would send some of our fans into a frenzy . I think this will be a very very competitive game. I’m just gutted I’m on holiday for it. I think we will struggle to score against you tbf, but I just hope the fans are up for it and can urge us forward.

Always fascinated by your avatar, guessing it's the exterior of an old stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.