Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper club with proper badly dressed fans. They got any crap strikers on a goal drought? Tight game this, but can see Yerry and Mick keeping them quiet. 0-0.
Wesley doesn’t seem like a natural goal scorer to me. McGinn has been rattling shots in from all over though and I’d easily have money on him to score over Wesley . Will you lot being wearing your full kits again like you normally do?

Wesley doesn’t seem like a natural goal scorer to me. McGinn has been rattling shots in from all over though and I’d easily have money on him to score over Wesley . Will you lot being wearing your full kits again like you normally do?
I think you're confusing us with our nasty neighbours

Kevin mcdonald..jpg

A rat back then, and a disgraced bully today.

McGinn would get his fair share of footie here, great little player - would definitely at least make the bench. They have got a bit of talent going forward, not top quality but enough to cause problems... athough that could play into our hands with us hitting them on the break. We should definitely be getting goals against their defence.

He would definitely make the bench over the course of a season but not if we were at full strength, at least currently.

Anyway, football isnt played on paper and their lot will surely be right up for it considering they're at home and would be looking at 3 losses on the bounce.

We still have to go out and win the match. Zero space for any complacency, otherwise they could sneak it.

From what I have seen, Villa look poor and will struggle to survive. They will be up for a Friday night home game, so it might not be that easy though. I reckon we can get a one goal win and go top, for the 1st time since I don't know when! Roll on Friday. COYB

????

Status
Not open for further replies.