Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, we are miles better than them and should win comfortably. Their captain and best player wouldn't even get on to our bench with a fully fit squad.

But it's football, so let's see.

DCL isn't great away from home, so Kean has to start, surely.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne (if fit, otherwise, Baines or Delph)
Gbamin Andre Gomes
Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard
Keane

Hopefully Iwobi on for 30 minutes in the second half, and here's hoping Richy has got his bad game out of the way in the last one v Watford.

He isn’t great home or away.

first goal is the key here, we score first think it might deflate your players abit and might find it hard to break us down

seen something the other day about grealish playing in 20 consecutive premier league losses, everton are absolute built to break records like that so find comfort in that, you got any players who hasn't scored for years? would play him as well

I've seen us score plenty of times in games like this only for us to have a mini meltdown. For me, I think we should to show a lot of balls when they inevitably put us under pressure.

Has a horrible feeling of West Ham at home about it this game.

Bet they get a result and it'll be the only result they get for weeks on end!

first goal is the key here, we score first think it might deflate your players abit and might find it hard to break us down

seen something the other day about grealish playing in 20 consecutive premier league losses, everton are absolute built to break records like that so find comfort in that, you got any players who hasn't scored for years? would play him as well
We are also good at that kind of thing. If we go 1.0 down I just cannot see us getting anything at all.

Villa man for man are atrocious.

Digne will be fit to play.

Hope he gives kean a start instead of the striker who never scores.

Should be battering this lot if any ambition for top 6.
No we are not . Once we settle we won’t be a bad team, and when I say that I don’t think we will be a top half team just before anyone thinks I’m being delusional .

Status
Not open for further replies.