Arteta to Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Les do you really think we will sell Arteta to the RS?

Mikel, no mate, I don't. (short answer.)

Off the top of my head (there might be someone I can't think of), we just don't do that sort of thing and the closest we've been to giving the other shower a decent player was Steve '[Poor language removed] off' McMahon.

I've give that guy the look of a shitehawk once, in Springwood Cemetary.

From Goodison ball-boy to a very promising player at Goodison he had his head turned by the dark-side. The sh*te were desperate for him, we wouldn't sell him to them. Then, with the most dastardly of ploys he wangled himself a move to Villa, stayed there for maybe a season then had the bare-arsed cheek to sign & move to the Tinmen/Tinmine.

Mikel Arteta (for me) isn't the dogs bollocks -- if he wanted to play for say Athletico Bilbao, then so be it.

If, however, he wanted to play for the sh/te -- that's a different matter -- we never sell decent players (directly) to those red shysters, ever. (long answer.)

Mikel, no mate, I don't. (short answer.)

Off the top of my head (there might be someone I can't think of), we just don't do that sort of thing and the closest we've been to giving the other shower a decent player was Steve '[Poor language removed] off' McMahon.

I've give that guy the look of a shitehawk once, in Springwood Cemetary.

From Goodison ball-boy to a very promising player at Goodison he had his head turned by the dark-side. The sh*te were desperate for him, we wouldn't sell him to them. Then, with the most dastardly of ploys he wangled himself a move to Villa, stayed there for maybe a season then had the bare-arsed cheek to sign & move to the Tinmen/Tinmine.

Mikel Arteta (for me) isn't the dogs bollocks -- if he wanted to play for say Athletico Bilbao, then so be it.

If, however, he wanted to play for the sh/te -- that's a different matter -- we never sell decent players (directly) to those red shysters, ever. (long answer.)

Are you for real?!?!?

Also, we sold Nick BArmby directly to "those red shysters" who was more than a decent player at the time.

So you dont rate Arteta, hmmmm, have you ever watched football mate?

No mate, I've never watched football, kid.

Mikel Arteta is not as good as Kevin Sheedy was -- Sheedy couldn't head a ball, couldn't run, and couldn't tackle.

Posted via Mobile Device
With all due respect Les, it then begs the question: what is the point then? You're just caused mild cardios for loads of fans there.

Chic', I've already stated my reasoning -- (in a nutshell) it's obvious that EFC are still paupers in relation to others. With this in mind, I wanted to guage the reaction (beforehand) if Bill Kenwright thought it right to sell Arteta to the RS.

Are you for real?!?!?

Also, we sold Nick BArmby directly to "those red shysters" who was more than a decent player at the time.

I had a funny feeling there was someone else since [Poor language removed] off McMahon.

For me, Barmby & McMahon are different animals.

McMahon was a blue. Barmby is just a f*cking idiot.

Arteta could have played in the 85 team, hes that good.

Yes he could have -- he could have replaced Kevin Sheedy in the starting 11 -- so could Pienaar, Cahill, and even Fellaini.

Could Arteta have replaced Trevor Steven for the betterment of the team ?

No.

Trevor Steven was the dogs bollocks.

Yes he could have -- he could have replaced Kevin Sheedy in the starting 11 -- so could Pienaar, Cahill, and even Fellaini.

Could Arteta have replaced Trevor Steven for the betterment of the team ?

No.

Trevor Steven was the dogs bollocks.

Arteta is the best player we've had since Trevor Steven in my opinion.

They are/were both THE DOGS BOLLOCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.