Arteta to Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
Okay, it's not a great rumour and is based on chat at NSNO. But the lad that posted the rumour over there is Les, which is the lad that sometimes comes on GOT. Now Les is a top bloke and I believe that he thinks that the rumour is a real rumour. Now it might not be a fact based rumour, but it does exist.

Anyway, it's so sodding boring being an Evertonian at the moment, I thought I'd link to Les' rumour.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum: Forums / The Everton Forum / Mega Summer Transfer Rumour.

So that will be £25m for Arteta and £22m for Lescott, which equals £47m. Add to this the £5m for naughton and the £13m for Defour, and we're up on £65m in the kitty. Hey, we could put it towards our effectively free stadium in the wilds (the deal of the century one), or have a right fancy time in the transfer market.

I know, but even if it was the popes rumour, its still a poor one.

Yeah, well I'd trust Les as a source before the pope, seeing as the latter claims all sorts of dodgy stuff.

But I know it's a poor rumour, although I didn't say it was based on fact. But the Les angle at least gave it a modicum of interest.

There is so little happening this summer ... :(

I didn't bother reading all that NSNO thread but in the first post it says something along the lines of "look who Benitez is after as a replacement, it will be a shock"

And he thinks that means Arteta does he?

Complete load of bollocks. No chance in hell of it being true. None whatsoever.

Just anoither in the long line of stupid wind up "i heard..........." transfer rumours.

Well if LES said it then it must be true. Sorry I meant a real rumour. Or something.

Who is Les ???

I'm a better sauce by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.