Arteta - Next Everton Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a fan of Arteta's to begin with.

He never really showed up in the big games and from what I saw myself, didn't appear to have a great manner with fans, that may have been taken out of context at the time but still.

He hasn't done anything of particular note to be a serious contender for a PL job, ours included, if there was ever a vacancy in the near future.

Inappropriate Language
I was never a fan of Arteta's to begin with.

He never really showed up in the big games and from what I saw myself, didn't appear to have a great manner with fans, that may have been taken out of context at the time but still.

He hasn't done anything of particular note to be a serious contender for a PL job, ours included, if there was ever a vacancy in the near future.

Yep, like the majority of players during Moyes's reign "bringing a knife to a gun fight"

Thank you for a serious post - as opposed to some retards on here.

Yep, like the majority of players during Moyes's reign "bringing a knife to a gun fight"

Thank you for a serious post - as opposed to some retards on here.
The problem is he was playing for an absolute spineless Arsenal team and it has absolutely no bearings on him as a manager, Also I doubt he'll ever manage this club and about 3 to 5 people wanted him as manager before Silva.

I heard he wore red boxers when we played at Anfield which is an utter disgrace on derby day. I think a letter from the board apologising for letting this go under the radar should be in the pipeline.

The problem is he was playing for an absolute spineless Arsenal team and it has absolutely no bearings on him as a manager, Also I doubt he'll ever manage this club and about 3 to 5 people wanted him as manager before Silva.

I like to think being a captain on the pitch shares similar leadership/inspiration qualities as a manager.

Absolutely no chance for me after this comment:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/06/12/man-city-coach-arteta-on-liverpool-arsenal-thrashing/

Weak mentalities like this are why we never won a trophy with him and other players.

I suspect Pep wouldn't be too happy claiming this - if your manager said things like this it will demotivate.

Being fair to Mikel, that article takes his quoteout of context. Unless there’s more to what ESPN says, no link in the tweet, it’s really grasping at straws to write what you linked up. Then again, that’s what the English press love to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.