evertonarntwe

Player Valuation: £50m
1) we have a good manager now so why talk of a new manager
2) he wouldn't be our new manager anyway
3) he didn't even say anything that bad tbf

MarcelsGoat

Clique Spokesperson
Absolutely no chance for me after this comment:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/06/12/man-city-coach-arteta-on-liverpool-arsenal-thrashing/

Weak mentalities like this are why we never won a trophy with him and other players.

I suspect Pep wouldn't be too happy claiming this - if your manager said things like this it will demotivate.
Pep, who was openly bricking it in the Goodison changing rooms about facing Liverpool in the next game?

Christ, some people.

Death

Player Valuation: £70m
Did he scored against them in our last victory? Him an Cahill in thier prime. Jesus christ. Pathetic.

FCBarça

Player Valuation: £8m
I have my doubts about Arteta but Pep seems to believe in him which pretty much trumps the opinions of others

GwladysPhil

Player Valuation: £40m
Can't see a single quote in the 'article'

But he didnt stay at goodison for life collecting millions from the sub bench so lets turn him into a hate figure
It's in an ESPN interview - cba looking for the actual interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks