Are we now....popular??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referees certainly don't like us
Once Frank reported his unhapiness with their decisions refs got even more vindictive and gunning for us

We have been the victim of poor decisions in the last few games no two ways about it and have cost us. Last night was typical only a yellow for that dreadful foul and he stayed on to score luckily we overcame it.

I'm actually surprised by how much backlash there's been from neutral fans to the celebrations last night. Maybe it stems from most neutral fans wanting us to go down?

I'm actually surprised by how much backlash there's been from neutral fans to the celebrations last night. Maybe it stems from most neutral fans wanting us to go down?
Only a tiny percentage of fans actually post stuff so I wouldn’t take that most wanted us relegated. There’s a lot of jealousy about.

Only a tiny percentage of fans actually post stuff so I wouldn’t take that most wanted us relegated. There’s a lot of jealousy about.

True, I often fall in to that trap of thinking social media represents fan bases (inc ours at times).
If I'm being honest though if I was a non Everton fan I'd have probably got a kick from seeing us go down!

No

Only been 18 hours since we got to safety

We already had an agreement in place for how we got around that anyway didnt we, no doubt the press and co took no notice of it just to suit themselves, so a none story just to have a moan about Everton, while oppo fans join the band wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.