Are we now....popular??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and a lot saying now we safe should sack Frank and get a decent Manager
I honestly dont get people saying stuff like that, Lampard has brought the Fans and team together more than anyone for a very long time, I know a lot of our own fans didnt want him, but he was my pick from the off when i knew we could get him and i am more than happy, hopefully we kick on now and somehow manger to go more than 1 game without an injury

I was just going to post that I've never experienced so much "hate" against Everton than the last couple of months. What did we do? Is it because people dislike Lampard or..?

I honestly dont get people saying stuff like that, Lampard has brought the Fans and team together more than anyone for a very long time, I know a lot of our own fans didnt want him, but he was my pick from the off when i knew we could get him and i am more than happy, hopefully we kick on now and somehow manger to go more than 1 game without an injury
Here here!!! Or is it hear hear?

He hasn’t been perfect, but if it was that easy why have none of our managers done it. He has the main ingredient we need - he effortlessly connects with the culture. The club needs major shake up and it starts with culture… he has it in spades… now he needs the right support, I have no idea who our DOF is but they need to also have Mosh not step in and leave them to track and excepts the plan.

Lampard is a long term thinking manager.. not the short term variety you get with Koeman, Ancelotti and other glam managers.. he is the right man to be given the space to learn and grow. We have to be patient though!

Status
Not open for further replies.