Are we now....popular??

Status
Not open for further replies.

the golden visionary

Player Valuation: £35m
Screenshot_20220519-233934_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good lad that paulie

I think our fans have opened a few eyes over the last month. The scenes of fervent support, fanaticism, and sheer bloody-minded defiance couldn't fail to impress a generation who think fans copy the sounds of FIFA 22 when in stadia.

We have to keep it going into next season as its something authentic that actually benefits us.

Greet the team in the cup games and derby home fixture.

But even in the regular matches have something getting the fans involved as too often GP has been a mixture of groans and nervousness if we aint winning after 30 minutes.

We need to keep the great atmosphere going next season. And cut out the booing and abuse of our own players that's happened this season. And the fireworks outside hotels. That's not making us popular with anyone.

Are you a Brentford fan?

The reason I ask is our trendy software seems to have an Instagram account associated with your account that appears to be a Brentford fan.

I think we don’t mean anything to most clubs. I think there’s a respect between us and the likes of Villa and Tottenham who are proper traditional clubs.

The strange one is the Geordies. They have created this weird rivalry and call us the Scouse Mackems, twerking for the Kopites.

In reality they’d love to be the Geordie Mackems, as they have won more than them.

With the media recognition of the incredible (and impeccable) behaviour of the fans over the last month, perhaps. We could be the new but edgy Selhurst Park Ultra luvvies next season.. who knows
Since last night they’ve been all jumping on the bandwagon and slagging us off over the pitch invasion and Viera incident from what I can see.

I think we don’t mean anything to most clubs. I think there’s a respect between us and the likes of Villa and Tottenham who are proper traditional clubs.

The strange one is the Geordies. They have created this weird rivalry and call us the Scouse Mackems, twerking for the Kopites.

In reality they’d love to be the Geordie Mackems, as they have won more than them.

Hilarious that as they genuinely think they can compare themselves with Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.