apology from Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has made the board look like fools. Where was the supposed special relationship between Moyes and Kenwright when he kept the job offer secret.

Personally I'm quite happy for Martinez to be taking over the team. The real issue is that we were denied compensation for Moyes but had to pay Wigan millions for Martinez.

I am looking towards the new season with more hope than I would have if Moyes had still been here, perhaps things had
Become a wee bit stale with Moyes in charge, so it's onwards and upwards COYB.

Spot on, i'm surprised its not happened with Baines but that might be down to Baines who will happily stay where the other two wanted to leave. I'm afraid it might get worse now due to Bill relationship with Moyes.

I've a feeling that the 'relationship' is now on very shaky ground. One thing I can tell you about Bill, based on his day job in the theatre...he is trusting and loyal to friends(the reason for his support of Barrymore) but when he turns he is absolutely ruthless.

City and Chelsea both have amazing squads.

So do Spurs, but losing Bale will hit them hard, United have some awful players, an injury to RVP and losing Rooney, they are beyond bad. Arsenal have a splattering of quality, but they need to bulk up a little number and quality wise.

i think a van persie injury is nailed on because moyes will train him too hard. he's always been injury prone, united got a bit lucky last year you could say.

but there is 0% chance they'll win the title this year. Fergie won it last season and i know people will say never write off united (because i predicted them to finish 3rd last year), but it was more of a case of never write off fergie's united as opposed to united themselves.

definitely a very intruging season ahead

to little to late,we should of got compo as gollom was still in contract.not for long but he was.He was at man ure straight after the end of season while he was still being paid by everton.Man ure should of picked his wages up from the minute gollom walked through there doors.not from 1 july.the phenomenal era as started now so no more top 8 stable and hopefully we go higher.

to be honest I was far more embarrassed and hurt by his football for the majority of his 11 boring years than him wanting to leave us for Manchester united and being an utter snide whilst doing it. good riddance.

I think it was time for a change really

I think Moyes had hit his ceiling

Plus, he wasn't playing Barkley where it looks like Martinez will

165px-Fatu_in_1995.jpg

I've a feeling that the 'relationship' is now on very shaky ground. One thing I can tell you about Bill, based on his day job in the theatre...he is trusting and loyal to friends(the reason for his support of Barrymore) but when he turns he is absolutely ruthless.

Absolutely spot on.

He hates to be betrayed,and though the penny has not quite dropped with him as yet, call it living in denial, whatever.But in time he will come to terms with the fact that we have been shafted by a trusted person who's own ultimate goal exceeds club loyalty. I was very pro Moyes until of late,but recent revelations, and those that are to come, have transformed my view of him ( DM ) Bill frustrates me as much as any other fan,but put yourself in his shoes, taken for a mug and exploited by a self serving **** of a man in Moyes, and though I'm far from bitter, I hope he suffers the Steve McClaren effect sooner rather than later. That [Poor language removed] lied to us all, and we fell for it, including Bill K.

So does everyone else.

i overheard a cardiff supporter in work last week saying "i don't care what we do as long as we beat swansea" i was laughing to myself thinking what an idiot. who the hell would accept winning 1 derby game for losing the other 37 and losing millions of pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.