Apologies To Mr. Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s thrown away hero status with Liverpool fans to work here. He could have probably taken loads of prem jobs that have been available or will be available this season. He probably could have had the Spurs job if he wanted it based on Nuno getting it. The only conclusion is that he wants to be here, whether it’s because it’s near home maybe, but he’s rich enough to either sit off doing nothing, or commute to the majority of premier league clubs quite easily.

The amount of stick he’ll take from Everton and Liverpool fans for being here, the credibility risk he takes by taking us on as an absolute basket case, shows that there must be one reason he’s here, and that’s one more than Ancelotti clearly.
Liverpool fans seem to think it's funny.

Also, his career has been on a downward trajectory for a while now. I doubt he'd have interested Tottenham.

I liked the way he had 8 defenders on the sheet to play relegated Sheffield Utd at home. Have him back? I'd rather have Drew Pritchard and Tee managing us.

Has he apologised to us yet over all the ruined weekends he thrust upon us? :coffee:
The guy is a pensioner playing pensioner like football. He is the new Capello. Only there for the money!

The kopites don’t give a hoot that he’s here, and I think you’re seriously overestimating his standing amongst other prem sides nowadays, defo wouldn’t be anywhere near consideration for the spurs job
He's literally not done a good job anywhere but I guess Newcastle since he left the RS and doing a good job at Newcastle was not up to the standards we want I don't think

Dear Mr Ancelotti,

It looks like you were right to move on. A manager of your stature coming to Everton was a huge coup for us and we buggered it up. We had a chance with a genuine world class manager, and we were supposed to entice you to stay and believe in our so called project with signings of the calibre of Andros bloody Townsend, Demarai friggin Gray and Asmir chuffin Begovic??? What planet were our board on? Did they really expect a manager of Carlo's calibre to stick around with such plans?

It seems pretty clear that Carlo saw this situation a mile off and decided to leave to save himself the heartache of enduring the impossible job of guiding this rudderless and penniless ship to success. Anyone in their right mind would have seen that the writing was on the wall after the January Transfer window. Josh King FFS.

Traitor, scum, Italian rat, ferret, weasel, liar, Judas, snake, POS, knobhead were just a few of the names he was called when the decision was made to leave perennial mid table finishers Everton for multiple Champions League winners and global mega brand Real Madrid.

I could multi quote you all, but I can't be bothered this time as there are far too many. You all know deep down that Ancelotti was right to leave. And for those who called for him to leave before things went south; I hope you're happy with Rafael, you truly deserver each other.

So, posters of Grandoldteam.com, here we are. After a period of reflection, this is your chance to apologise to Mr. Ancelotti and seek forgiveness for your ill informed bile ridden words post his departure.

Repent.

The same posters are now doing their level best to chase our most talented player out of the club.

Last night, they were screaming that he was a lazy, money grabbing, mercenary, all because a rumour had gone around that he wasn`t in the team tomorrow.

When the reality was that he is solating, as are other a few other players.

We`ve become the Geordies of Merseyside and we deserve everything that`s coming our way.

The same posters are now doing their level best to chase our most talented player out of the club.

Last night, they were screaming that he was a lazy, money grabbing, mercenary, all because a rumour had gone around that he wasn`t in the team tomorrow.

We`ve become the Geordies of Merseyside and we deserve everything that`s coming our way.
Evertonians have now become even worse than the Geordies my friend. We’ve surprised their level of self important ADHD riddled hysteria and delusion. Truly sad times.

Dear Mr Ancelotti,

It looks like you were right to move on. A manager of your stature coming to Everton was a huge coup for us and we buggered it up. We had a chance with a genuine world class manager, and we were supposed to entice you to stay and believe in our so called project with signings of the calibre of Andros bloody Townsend, Demarai friggin Gray and Asmir chuffin Begovic??? What planet were our board on? Did they really expect a manager of Carlo's calibre to stick around with such plans?

It seems pretty clear that Carlo saw this situation a mile off and decided to leave to save himself the heartache of enduring the impossible job of guiding this rudderless and penniless ship to success. Anyone in their right mind would have seen that the writing was on the wall after the January Transfer window. Josh King FFS.

Traitor, scum, Italian rat, ferret, weasel, liar, Judas, snake, POS, knobhead were just a few of the names he was called when the decision was made to leave perennial mid table finishers Everton for multiple Champions League winners and global mega brand Real Madrid.

I could multi quote you all, but I can't be bothered this time as there are far too many. You all know deep down that Ancelotti was right to leave. And for those who called for him to leave before things went south; I hope you're happy with Rafael, you truly deserver each other.

So, posters of Grandoldteam.com, here we are. After a period of reflection, this is your chance to apologise to Mr. Ancelotti and seek forgiveness for your ill informed bile ridden words post his departure.

Repent.

Haha! The absolute guff being chatted here.

One of the reasons we are strapped for cash is because ancelotti told us if we got him the players he wanted in he'd get us europe.

We did what we said we'd do and he failed to live up to his part of the bargain in a season where a bang average West ham side got 6th. Actually scratch that he failed to do his damn job, a job we paid him very handsomely for and what we got in return was him telling players to just "go out there and play" anyone can just tell players to go and play we don't need to be paying anyone 10m for that.

It became blatantly obvious to everyone that ancelotti was happy to come here and do the bare minimum on a fat contract only putting effort into the job when he had to safe in the knowledge we'd never sack him and if a bigger club came in he could just go.

Its no surprise to me the amount of teams that he has left recently that have nothing but bad things to say about his "training methods" and we are no exception.

So yes I too am sorry Mr ancelotti, sorry you ever darken the doorstep of goodison you fat wonky eyebrowed meff.

People love to spout that nobody is bigger than the club when in actual fact Ancelotti was, so is James, that’s why people act the way they do, like when their wife leaves them and they act like they can do better but in reality they’ll just be eating dry pot noodles and sobbing in to a wank sock.

Everton fans are fickle, I’ve been beating the same drum for years and I’ve had some pretty nasty comments for doing so.

Good luck Mr A and thank you for the memories. It was nice to win at Anfield and I doubt that fat Spanish bison would be able to match it.
Was that the height of your aspirations last season then? So easily pleased. No wonder you label Blues 'fickle'.

Dear Mr Ancelotti,

Repent.
Why say sorry to a man who took us from an average side, to still being an average side!? Achieved a couple of wins we haven’t managed for a long time, but not much sign of progress, and not very good football to watch. And paid millions to do so! I’m not that annoyed Carlo has gone, but I was hoping we’d have a more attack minded replacement.

Haha! The absolute guff being chatted here.

One of the reasons we are strapped for cash is because ancelotti told us if we got him the players he wanted in he'd get us europe.

We did what we said we'd do and he failed to live up to his part of the bargain in a season where a bang average West ham side got 6th. Actually scratch that he failed to do his damn job, a job we paid him very handsomely for and what we got in return was him telling players to just "go out there and play" anyone can just tell players to go and play we don't need to be paying anyone 10m for that.

It became blatantly obvious to everyone that ancelotti was happy to come here and do the bare minimum on a fat contract only putting effort into the job when he had to safe in the knowledge we'd never sack him and if a bigger club came in he could just go.

Its no surprise to me the amount of teams that he has left recently that have nothing but bad things to say about his "training methods" and we are no exception.

So yes I too am sorry Mr ancelotti, sorry you ever darken the doorstep of goodison you fat wonky eyebrowed meff.
Ha Ha
Spot on.

They hide behind the notion that they're die hard fans, proper fans, the ones that really, really care. The club and all its personnel are just a verbal punch bag for some.

They're always watching closely, clinging on to any scrap of negativity they can exploit, ready to pounce at any moment. Why do they do it? Misery loves company, and some of our 'fans' are some of the most popular people around in that regard.

Dear Mr Ancelotti,

Repent.
Why the heck would we apologise for criticizing Ancelotti for leaving us the way he did. Yeah, I get the point that he may have felt the job was beyond his abilities with the restrictions that were put in place. Then man up, face the fans and put your cards on the table, and then leave. Perfectly fine. Most of us who criticized Ancelotti did that not because he left for greener pastures, that is his right and his choice which I and most others accept. What rankles is the manner in which he blindsided all of us.

Did we expect winning the league and champion's league in his time here? Not at all. I, personally, just wanted to see a manager trying to get the team to play as a team and have all moving / broken down pieces pull in the same direction. Did we get that? Not so sure. Do I criticize him for that, not a bit. Players are equally responsible for the rot, not just the manager.

It's like you accepting that the person who was flirting with you and showing you promises of good times down the line, suddenly vanishes overnight with a flashy dude, they were slagging just two days back (I refer you to his quote on ESL fiasco). That is what we are criticizing him for.

I, for one, flatly refuse to apologise for my criticism. I did not criticise for the results, the league position or anything football related, but I sure as heck am gonna criticise when somebody takes me and my ilk (the followers) for granted. That is what the criticism is all about.

I like Carlo despite knowing he shafted us something rotten. But no thanks to him as he is complicit in creating the situation we find ourselves in. For what it's worth I believe we would have broken the rules had he still been in charge but that would have also been in conjunction with finishing in 5/6/7th position showing we were kicking on.

If you were the owner why would you risk another 50/60 million outlay when it could easily lead to the same thing that has happened every year. And then on top you get a huge fine or points deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.