Apologies To Mr. Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's forget Ancelotti
1629071726613.png

Who?

That video is embarrassing and disgusting. Remember the RS singing about Seamus after he broke his leg? This is just as bad.
I too felt betrayed by him leaving the way he did. I just wonder if things turned for him after the burglary? His family probably wanted out as it’s not a nice feeling.
But the best thing to do is say nothing and act with a bit of class. Everton as others have pointed out has more than its fair share of idiots and they should be ashamed.

That video is embarrassing and disgusting. Remember the RS singing about Seamus after he broke his leg? This is just as bad.
I too felt betrayed by him leaving the way he did. I just wonder if things turned for him after the burglary? His family probably wanted out as it’s not a nice feeling.
But the best thing to do is say nothing and act with a bit of class. Everton as others have pointed out has more than its fair share of idiots and they should be ashamed.
Burglary...https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/atletico-madrid/story/3955661/sources-atletico-madrids-thomas-joins-list-of-players-to-have-homes-burgled%3fplatform=amp
Hardly safer in Madrid. Let's face it,we were a pension top up, nothing more.

Disappointed to see the vid singing they're going to have a party. That's not how Everton fans should behave.
Move on. Ancelotti is yesterday's man. His time at Everton will be less than 0.000000001% effect on the blues Richter scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.