2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take 15-20 million for him if offered although I'm not sure anyone would offer that. We need better players because as it is we don't have the quality to stay up

Hopefully kicks on when we get back. Our forwards are letting the side down at the minute but AG has time on his side whereas Gray is probably the finished article. We also need Dom to stay fit and also hope we sign a productive forward in the transfer window.

Hopefully kicks on when we get back. Our forwards are letting the side down at the minute but AG has time on his side whereas Gray is probably the finished article. We also need Dom to stay fit and also hope we sign a productive forward in the transfer window.
Was going to post something along these lines. Hopefully this makes his season and he gets his act together.

Will probably be booing him in 6 days but I hope I don’t.

He's been disappointing this season by and large, but I can't knock his commitment. Always seems to be at a training camp during his downtime, which he also did this winter break after the Australia trip. Need all of our players in peak physical form.

He’s got second season blues. Last season was his first proper season in the first team playing a lot of games. Young players often struggle to maintain their initial form, have a dip, then push on. This winter break will help him I’m sure.

Whether he's hitting high numbers or not at this age, at this point of amount of games.

A contact extension is to protect an asset and invest in his potential. It makes sense.

We don't know the wage but not sure why people are whinging about it. Makes absolute sense to extend his contract.

Whether he's hitting high numbers or not at this age, at this point of amount of games.

A contact extension is to protect an asset and invest in his potential. It makes sense.

We don't know the wage but not sure why people are whinging about it. Makes absolute sense to extend his contract.

This really.

We moan we dont have young players. We mean we dont produce academy players. We moan we dont give youth a chance. We moan we dont try to keep going players.

Then we do all of the above and we moan.

Hopefully this contract gets his head straight and he kicks on for the 2nd half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.