2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand by for operation Da’s head fall off

Screenshot_20221216_222550_WhatsApp.jpg

No mate … class is when you do genuine good deeds without the need to plaster it on social media to show what a good person you are
Don't be a bellend. He's raising awareness of EITC, I'm sure the club asked him too, he didn't need to. I doubt he demanded cameras did he. He hardly looks comfortable in front of them. He doesnt have to do anything, he took time out has helped a few people in need. Give him a break FFS.

Also you obviously have no idea of the things he does off camera. As they aren't reported. He might be off form but FFS giving him abuse for doing charity work?

Nice one Santhony.

Just rewatched it and it does look like he’s on the chip and pin machine so fair play.
To be honest he could probably expense it and get the money back but it doesn’t really matter whether it’s the rich young lad or the billion pound owner who’s paying, it’s the fact that he’s taking the time to make a difference to peoples lives and because of his celebrity status people are really excited to meet him and have a photo with him. These things bring people a bit of joy when they might be in a tough place so he gets credit from me for spending his time doing some good in the community, whether it was his idea or he was asked to do it and whether it was his money or not - he did a nice thing.

Don't be a bellend. He's raising awareness of EITC, I'm sure the club asked him too, he didn't need to. I doubt he demanded cameras did he. He hardly looks comfortable in front of them. He doesnt have to do anything, he took time out has helped a few people in need. Give him a break FFS.

Also you obviously have no idea of the things he does off camera. As they aren't reported. He might be off form but FFS giving him abuse for doing charity work?

Nice one Santhony.
Calm down love …..where in my post did I slate Anthony ? I simply replied to someone who said class and pointed out what class is …. It’s not class …it’s done for p r purposes … nobody said he had done anything wrong .. no need to get you’re knickers in a twist .

Status
Not open for further replies.