2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really have high hopes for this lad. He has to be a better option as a replacement for Richarlison than Iwobi or Bernard. Iwobi has showed us very little since his signing, and, while I think Bernard is a smashing player, sadly he is not cut out for playing as a wide man in the prem.

He said it himself. He needs to show more end product. We know he can cross and beat players with trickery and pace. Can he be a goal threat at league level? It remains to be seen.

He said it himself. He needs to show more end product. We know he can cross and beat players with trickery and pace. Can he be a goal threat at league level? It remains to be seen.

I agree with this but Iwobi and Bernard don't have the best output really. I think he deserves a chance on Sunday.

Him and Nkounkou on the left. Bit of a fresh youthful approach.

If james is out, we'll have iwobi and godfrey on the other side, how have we ended up with second/third choices in all four. If james is fit, id rather see him on the left and gordon on the right, just so we've got that pace outlet on both flanks.

With each passing day I'm getting more and more onboard with the idea of Gordon/Nkounku on the left against Newcastle. They may be short of experience, but they certainly won't be short of effort.

It's still very early in the season like.. I do think we can get away with trying it for one game at least.

With each passing day I'm getting more and more onboard with the idea of Gordon/Nkounku on the left against Newcastle. They may be short of experience, but they certainly won't be short of effort.

It's still very early in the season like.. I do think we can get away with trying it for one game at least.
We can definitely get away with it against these, These are a poor outfit just if Ancelotti wants to risk it after that shocking loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.