2020/21 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a really good player, but I feel like I’m still waiting for him to ‘do’ something. He seems to always come on and be neat and tidy and whatever, but he’s yet to really do that thing that makes you say yes he’s got it. That’s fine because it’s early days, but I can see why he doesn’t play more.

He's like Bernard for me, he tries to be too cute sometimes just take the shot or man on, He has to start next game for me though Bernard and Iwobi ain't cutting it chief this man has a bit of finesse and pace about him.

Pretty adamant after the game that there'll be a reaction from us...

"We're not a perfect team and we were going to lose a game at some point, but hopefully we can learn from it. We'll definitely bounce back and we'll learn from this."

He looks a really good player, but I feel like I’m still waiting for him to ‘do’ something. He seems to always come on and be neat and tidy and whatever, but he’s yet to really do that thing that makes you say yes he’s got it. That’s fine because it’s early days, but I can see why he doesn’t play more.

Really is a shame he didn't get a goal v Salford or Fleetwood. Would probably have given him that bit of self belief to know that he is good enough.

I'm not saying he doesn't have confidence, but there's having confidence and then knowing that he can bag.

"We're not a perfect team and we were going to lose a game at some point, but hopefully we can learn from it. We'll definitely bounce back and we'll learn from this."

Boot out Iwobi and Siggy could be a start.

Next game we will know if we’ve moved on or not as a team. The Everton of last season would follow this result up with another defeat or draw.

Can you? When in front of him there's the likes of Iwobi??

Really is a shame he didn't get a goal v Salford or Fleetwood. Would probably have given him that bit of self belief to know that he is good enough.

I'm not saying he doesn't have confidence, but there's having confidence and then knowing that he can bag.
Don't think he lacks any self-belief -- ask Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.