2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Ross Barkley as a benchmark at his age, Gordon has similar qualities - great technical ability and good finishing. The upper hand that Gordon has over Barkley is that he also looks intelligent on the ball and doesn't try to do too much - reads the game very well. I think we've got a very exciting player on our hands - especially with Carlo mentoring him.

Well done Flash lad - theres defo a player there, hopefully with some new better players signed and in the squad, he can kick ok agajn.

Is contract Dave doing the media for all these 5 year signings? I ain't seen any vids/pics for flash or Mick Kegger, and I'm missing Dave's beautiful face and sexy smile more than I should be!

Hoping to see him with Big Al, Jamo and Dukeoree this week - make it happen Marcel!

Not really, its likely he's been given a new contract before he goes out on loan.

It's a tough one with Gordon tbh.

Ideally he needs to play every single week.

But I do still think he would still get some game time here. And he would probably learn a lot from Carlo, James, Richarlison etc.

It's not a completely clear cut decision for me, but I think I would slightly lean towards a loan, but only to a good team where he will play.

I really like the look of him.
20200901_150741.jpg

Didn't know someone could look like a 12 year old and a 55 year old arl arse at the same time.

Unless they are 16 years old I can't really see the point in 5 year contracts. All it does is make them think they've made it and if they are careful with the money and buy a couple of properties they are set up for life. Hopefully he has the desire to kick on but we'll see.
Get your point, but they can’t give five year contracts to 16 year olds, got to be 18, sorry for being pedantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.