2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly anyone who struggled to see that Holgate was a CB confused me.

Likewise, Gordon is some sort of wide player. Whether that means like he's playing in our 4-4-2 or more of an inside forward like some teams use now so the fullbacks can overlap, he will be in those spots.
I agree. I think that he should start off wide and be allowed to drift inside to prevent the 2 central midfield players being overwhelmed and to add creativity.

I would start him in every game between now and the end of the season.

We have nothing to lose.

I agree. I think that he should start off wide and be allowed to drift inside to prevent the 2 central midfield players being overwhelmed and to add creativity.

I would start him in every game between now and the end of the season.

We have nothing to lose.

You do wonder though, if Ancelotti is to a certain degree just trying to avoid him breaking down with an injury, which would be really stupid. I'm sure he will be involved each game, but we obviously don't want to injure him.

The kid seems to be doing fine by not starting every game , ‘shrugs shoulders’ , I’m happy to leave it to Carlo, he seems to be getting it right , as long as he doesn’t use Gordon in a motivational speech .... “ Right you lazy , overpaid , midfielder [Poor language removed] ( insert appropriate name) , you’re dropped for a 19 year old until you pull your finger out.”

The one shining light from this whole restart nonsense has been this lad and his emergence as a genuine 1st team contender.

Please don't destroy him too all you miserable cryarses.

Status
Not open for further replies.