2022/23 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, I must of forgot we actually have the option to play the likes of 'Richarlison' And others...

He's gone, their gone. Windows shut. Relegation is beckoning. We only have the tools in front of us to survive..

I doubt you would a single person who would chose the likes of 'Townsend' over 'Richarlison' BUT THE OPTION IS'NT THERE !!!
Yes I know that , but a lot of people state " easily" replaced and just "let them go". Perfect for the club, who also have the same ambition and mentality. There was always an option to keep them whether we like to admit it or not.

I noticed on Evertons latest behind the scenes video that he travelled down with the squad for Chelsea.

That must have been a nice boost for him being in and around the squad on a matchday.
He was at the Arsenal, Forest and Brentford games as well I believe. I hope he can get us a few goals/assists this season because whatever anyone thinks of him he slots now and again and we are desperate for goal scorers.

He was at the Arsenal, Forest and Brentford games as well I believe. I hope he can get us a few goals/assists this season because whatever anyone thinks of him he slots now and again and we are desperate for goal scorers.

He'd certainly be a better option than having 4 centre halves on the bench wouldn't he.

Like you said, he is capable of the very unexpected worldy as well.

He'd certainly be a better option than having 4 centre halves on the bench wouldn't he.

Like you said, he is capable of the very unexpected worldy as well.
Good delivery from free kicks and now he'll have someone to aim at as Dyche likes a good set piece lol

Limited but useful is, Andros. Having him and McNeil on the pitch means we have 2 players as fast as tar moving uphill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.