2022/23 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of attitude yes. Richarlison is of course more skilful but the lauding of him on here shows both Everton and Brazil are light years away from what they were.
Lauding richarlison wow. While the likes of you and others praise Townsend and gray.
Mad stat richarlison in 4 years at Everton got 43 prem goals.
Gray 7 season and Townsend 9 seasons have 43 prem goals combined

We all know how far we’ve fallen and it’s each to their own, but I will never accept players like Townsend, gray, McNeil. Maupay etc. yes I have to take on the chin, but untill they go and a few others we don’t move forward. You still can build a good team with limited funds IE Brighton, Brentford. Silva doing great with Fulham.

Once we replaced James and gylfi with gray and Townsend last season, it was nailed on
We’d be bottom 6
It's not worth it mate a lot on here are more than happy to have " honest" mediocre players and hound the talented ones out.

As long as our players are being themselves that's all that matters.

Lauding richarlison wow. While the likes of you and others praise Townsend and gray.
Mad stat richarlison in 4 years at Everton got 43 prem goals.
Gray 7 season and Townsend 9 seasons have 43 prem goals combined
I stand by what I said. Richarlison was good for Everton at their current level. You may have noticed he hardly gets a sniff in a better squad. I never said Gray or Townsend were better players did I? I stated Townsend's attitude is excellent which it is.
It is maybe because I am old enough to know what a really good Everton player has been. Richarlison will not be remembered very much at all

I want to know why are we talking about Richarlison? He isn't here so whether he is better or not than Townsend is completely irrelevant (the answer is also very obvious).

The fact is we need more players to give Dyche more options so we need Townsend/Garner/Patterson whether you think they are good or not. It's a big ask coming from that injury but if somehow he could get fit and be what he was, it might be worth a couple of blammos and an assist or two. At the end of the day that's what we need, pining after James/Richarlison and bemoaning how far we have fallen to need him is not.

And to be fair, an ACL injury, which is an acute, one time injury that's bad luck, isn't the same ballpark as whatever it is that keeps Mina from playing
Well we know what keeps Mina from playing, its called 'World cup/Copa America Syndrome.
There's just no club Remedy for it yet ( Unless he's signed a pay to play contract )

I stand by what I said. Richarlison was good for Everton at their current level. You may have noticed he hardly gets a sniff in a better squad. I never said Gray or Townsend were better players did I? I stated Townsend's attitude is excellent which it is.
It is maybe because I am old enough to know what a really good Everton player has been. Richarlison will not be remembered very much at all
Think he will because what other players have younger fans had. I would be shocked if we see townsend play for us again. Think he has been a good player for us

It's not worth it mate a lot on here are more than happy to have " honest" mediocre players and hound the talented ones out.

As long as our players are being themselves that's all that matters.
Apologies, I must of forgot we actually have the option to play the likes of 'Richarlison' And others...

He's gone, their gone. Windows shut. Relegation is beckoning. We only have the tools in front of us to survive..

I doubt you would a single person who would chose the likes of 'Townsend' over 'Richarlison' BUT THE OPTION IS'NT THERE !!!

Ha ha you’re absolutely clueless mate. Townsend got laughed out of spurs, he was hated by the fans in the end because he was crap. And has since spent the majority of his career in the lower reaches of the premier league and championship.

Spurs have 2 world class players in the position richarlison plays, and arguably the best in their positions for the last 6/7yrs in the prem. Kane definitely Son probably between him and Mane, he’s still only 25 and is a regular for Brazil. Maybe he shouldn’t have gone to spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.