Confirmed Signing Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t he going bald ?

Now looks like James Harden ?
1626802397717.jpeg

I might be in the minority but I’m happy with this signing. He doesn’t have that star quality or a big reputation but he was always one of the ones that shone at Palace for his desire, work rate and energy.

We struggle without Doucoure, Richarlison or Allan, so having another body who can get up and down the pitch, chase back and do the hard graft will be essential for a long season.

Welcome Andros and I hope you do well.
I predict a lot of fans will be won over by him after a few games.

Everton fans love players who work hard above all else.

I was impressed with him about 10 years ago, his career has been in free fall ever since. Welcome to Everton Andros, you’ll feel at home

Well good luck to the lad and welcome to the club.

He will actually be happy to be here at least. If that means anything.

Hopefully lots of other business still to be done and the context of this deal will be clearer.

Hoping he'll be an Aaron Lennon type of addition. I liked Lennon, thought he contributed when he was fit and got minutes. I know a lot never rated him though, but for the fee he brought more than a lot of other's we've signed for much more.

Anyway, welcome Andros. Hope you like snarling Dars and boos.

…I thought Lennon was very ordinary. He looked busy and busy players flatter but he’d Chase the ball and leave runners defensively & offered very little threat from an attacking perspective. Townsend is more effective than Lennon & it won’t take much for him to be a better signing.

…I thought Lennon was very ordinary. He looked busy and busy players flatter but he’d Chase the ball and leave runners defensively & offered very little threat from an attacking perspective. Townsend is more effective than Lennon & it won’t take much for him to be a better signing.
Fair enough mate, either way, let's hope the 'dros isn't, erm, dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.