2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d be a rolls Royce in French, Dutch, Portuguese leagues. And he was highly rated in la liga.
To be honest every 10 games for us he looks like he glides around the pitch and looks unplayable. It’s the other 9 games where he looks like he has cement in his boots that’s the problem.
I must have missed every 10th game we've played over the last 3 or 4 seasons.

SELL

He came the same time as Mina ,both injured [should of been some alarm bells going off their].Both have suffered soft tissue injuries. i know he had a broken ankle but that should be well heald now.Both coming to the end of there contract's , i can see Mina playing a blinder until January getting a pre contract .Then getting more soft tissue injuries ,and not playing a game from Easter to end of season.

Feel bad for him. When he came the fans loved him but since the injury hasn't been great. Would boss the midfield in Serie A or Portugal
We were swayed because he was our only midfielder who looked like he had a brain.

Every report those first few weeks threw in clichés like 'rolls royce of a player' because he looked like it next to the others.

I hope he gets a move and he starts to enjoy himself in a less, errrrr..... pressured environment.

We were swayed because he was our only midfielder who looked like he had a brain.

Every report those first few weeks threw in clichés like 'rolls royce of a player' because he looked like it next to the others.

I hope he gets a move and he starts to enjoy himself in a less, errrrr..... pressured environment.
Exactly this. How much can we make off him?

Don't get me wrong, I sort of like him like I did Mirallas. And I admire his comeback after that injury, and think he tried, too. Just unsuited to Prem and opposition players pounce on him now cos they know he's vulnerable - must be awful for him, too.

Needs to play it out from the back in Portugal or Italy..

Status
Not open for further replies.