2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that’s what him and Doucoure should have been doing. Davies seemed the one sitting. So they should have been giving options for the rest of the team. Trying one, twos, pass and move. It was back back back, safe negative football.

I actually thought he may have kept the diamond shape and play king upfront with Richarlison.
They couldn't because we were too narrow. That's what happens when you play Gylfi and James as part of a front 3. I agree, we should've kept the same formation and brought King in. Either that or play Iwobi/Richarlison/Bernard wide.

Not suited to fast paced games. Atrocious. May as well have just played with 10 men. It was the same against Newcastle at home exact replica. One dimensional footballer.

They need to be able to come in and consistently do a job in games like these when you're rotating your better players, so I don't think he's really at that level.
Maybe, I always say we’ve collected a squad over the last 10 years of inconsistent players, can all be brilliant on there day but can’t do it regularly

Walcott
Lennon
Schneiderlin
Gomes
Siggurdsson
Mirallas
Deulofeu
Even Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.