2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware, the retrospective diving ban has been abolished due to the introduction of VAR, which is supposed to give mandatory yellow cards to players if they think try to deceive the match official.

Had Son been booked for that dive as you say though, he may have thought twice about taking Gomes out...

I don't believe it has been abolished as it was recently reported that Harvey Elliott had escaped a retrospective diving ban by the FA.

I like @Keiran

He plays devil's advocate supremely well and revels in being an arch contrarian.

this forum doesn't need devil's advocates or arch contrarians

it just needs people who speak honestly and debate in good faith

there's plenty of interesting people on here already without the need for gimmick posters

The number of gimmick posters make this place worse, not better, and more needs to be done to cull them

this forum doesn't need devil's advocates or arch contrarians

it just needs people who speak honestly and debate in good faith

there's plenty of interesting people on here already without the need for gimmick posters

The number of gimmick posters make this place worse, not better, and more needs to be done to cull them
Couldn’t of said it better myself. The amount of rubbish that gets posted on here is annoying sometimes

There has been a lot of this outrage and, understandably so given what happened with AG.

But when you say “kick off big time”: what does that mean in practical terms?

What would you actually like the club to ‘do’ in this scenario? Release a statement? If so, saying what?

If you were in charge of that aspect of the club, what would you have them do here?
Say they disagree with it and put a case forward of the recent injustices. Fight basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.