2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cancelled my sky sports. Not paying for this BS that's going on with officiating.

Make sure you also:

Stop drinking Budweiser
Stop drinking Coca Cola or Coca Cola products (Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, Powerade etc)
Stop eating Cadburys
Stop playing any games by EA (including FIFA)
Don’t buy anything from Amazon (or watch Amazon prime)
Don’t bank at Barclays
Don’t wear Nike
Don’t wear TAG watches
Cancel your TV license and stop watching, reading or listening to any live TV
Don’t listen to BBC Radio or Talksport
Don’t visit Sky Sports or BBC Spprts website
Stop visiting all associated websites too.

That’ll teach em.

Make sure you also:

Stop drinking Budweiser
Stop drinking Coca Cola or Coca Cola products (Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, Powerade etc)
Stop eating Cadburys
Stop playing any games by EA (including FIFA)
Don’t buy anything from Amazon (or watch Amazon prime)
Don’t bank at Barclays
Don’t wear Nike
Don’t wear TAG watches
Cancel your TV license and stop watching, reading or listening to any live TV
Don’t listen to BBC Radio or Talksport
Don’t visit Sky Sports or BBC Spprts website
Stop visiting all associated websites too.

That’ll teach em.

Wow you went to the trouble to type that out, how sweet. Not sure what any of it has to do with VAR but you crack on you bad ted.

Wow you went to the trouble to type that out, how sweet. Not sure what any of it has to do with VAR but you crack on you bad ted.

I really don’t know why you’re so hostile, pal.

You said you were cancelling Sky Sports to demonstrate your displeasure over the Premier League’s use of VAR, yeah?

Sky Sports is obviously a key sponsor of the Premier League and gives them money. The other key sponsors from the Premier League are those that I mentioned. Just thought if you’re cancelling Sky, those other brands are just as involved.

I really don’t know why you’re so hostile, pal.

You said you were cancelling Sky Sports to demonstrate your displeasure over the Premier League’s use of VAR, yeah?

Sky Sports is obviously a key sponsor of the Premier League and gives them money. The other key sponsors from the Premier League are those that I mentioned. Just thought if you’re cancelling Sky, those other brands are just as involved.

I'm hostile because you are a WUM and a whopper of the highest order. Don't reply, I'm popping you on the list.

It’s exactly as I said earlier, insufficient evidence. His word against theirs.
so even though Everton, the police have investigated it and interviewed people in and around the man in question and NO EVIDENCE was found of racist behaviour, you still say its "his word against theirs" even though there is no word against him because he's been found NOT GUILTY

Your another tedious bore who needs to be shot from a cannon
You’re ghosthunting here, we’re both saying the same thing. There is no evidence to charge the guy.
We are not saying the same thing at all.

You had the cheek to respond to my post Sunday evening with the words "insane" and "wow" because I said I didn't understand what I was supposed to be looking at from a 3 second video clip. How dare I not agree with you and assume the 3 second clip of the fella was racist eh.
Yeah, Wayne Hennessey was just pointing and coughing too mate.
So it’s proven that fella was innocent, and we all agree there.

Why the contrary nature? Are we actively looking for arguments?

Meanwhile, the sound of silence at EFC about the whole incident and the events which followed becomes more deafening by the minute.

What difference does it make?

If they were spouting off about it left, right and centre somebody would be complaining about it taking the focus away from preparing for the next game. Maybe Gomes doesn't want any fuss made and to get on with his recovery in peace? As ever, we all know nothing of the inside workings and are just guessing.

Why the contrary nature? Are we actively looking for arguments?

Not at all, though you have to take a contrary standpoint to disagree with something. Disagreement is what fuels discussion, which powers this forum.

Plenty of users agree with the points I make, plenty disagree. Both are equally fine with me, although there are times were others go beyond polite, respectful disagreement.

It doesn't particularly bother me, but If i'm getting Xhaka levels of abuse and getting pulled up on grammar, it's fair enough to give a bit back I'd say - as Mod i'll obviously take your direction on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.