2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in poor taste of Spurs to appeal it, but most teams would if it meant getting an important player back

Everton have rolled over again as per usual, probably because Spurs won the narrative battle in the media to the point that us actually fighting this would have in effect made us the "bad guys"

lot's of other clubs wouldn't have cared and would have done what was right regardless, but that's sadly not our club

Utter spineless cowards at the top of our club. Simple as

Some will still think the sun shines out of Moshiri/Kenwrights backsides.

Hate the pair of them edit I hate 95% of the club at present.

Big Dunc
Digne
Richarlison
Pickford
Mina
Gomes
Skateboard kid

Everyone else could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Major changes needed at this club.

It’s exactly as I said earlier, insufficient evidence. His word against theirs.
so even though Everton, the police have investigated it and interviewed people in and around the man in question and NO EVIDENCE was found of racist behaviour, you still say its "his word against theirs" even though there is no word against him because he's been found NOT GUILTY

Your another tedious bore who needs to be shot from a cannon

Not really the point is it?
Kind of is.. man is likely not going to play anyway, the only reason for the appeal was so they could say to Son look lad they are saying its not your fault. After the media love in with Mr nice guy there was never a chance the red was to be upheld.

Yeah, that’s smart. Let’s show everyone we’re not spineless eh.
Yep, would rather do that then continue being pluckly little Everton. Didnt put up a stink after the game about the tackle and allowed Spurs to control the narrative. If its good for the goose its good for the gander.

so even though Everton, the police have investigated it and interviewed people in and around the man in question and NO EVIDENCE was found of racist behaviour, you still say its "his word against theirs" even though there is no word against him because he's been found NOT GUILTY

Your another tedious bore who needs to be shot from a cannon

You’re ghosthunting here, we’re both saying the same thing. There is no evidence to charge the guy.

It was in poor taste of Spurs to appeal it, but most teams would if it meant getting an important player back

Everton have rolled over again as per usual, probably because Spurs won the narrative battle in the media to the point that us actually fighting this would have in effect made us the "bad guys"

lot's of other clubs wouldn't have cared and would have done what was right regardless, but that's sadly not our club

Utter spineless cowards at the top of our club. Simple as

Think this is the point. Doesn’t matter what the club do, or the people at the top of the club do. These arguments are won and lost in the media and we have no clout whatsoever there.

The RS and Spurs have long had huge influence in the press, and within Sky / BT. These are battles we just won’t win.

I don’t think it was a red card. That said Spurs an Son are a joke with the whole media nonsense poor broken Son.

I think they should have just took the Ban knowing it wasn’t a red but also knowing he played a massive part (because he was fuming about what he fought was a elbow) in Gomes getting his ankle broke an missed his three games an drew a line under it. Instead he had to cry like a little bitch an play the whole am the victim.

An am not going to debate it with anyone who feels different am a Everton fan I only care about Everton an Gomes. Spurs an that little crying fanny can go an suck a d**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.