2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alls well that ends well then
As I said yesterday the rescinding was just the start.
Poch now saying it cost them the 3 points....media gonna be loving this.

SAY SOMETHING EVERTON FFS.

Sick of hearing abar son now, rat all have his karma.

're.gomes, seen he has been released already, surely that's a good thing? I have a weird feeling it won't be as bad as we all feared and more like 6-8 months rather than 12+

If you go to ground after the man and not the ball then you are responsible for any injury they suffer. He could have pulled his shirt or pushed him over. He chose to leave one on him.

Your Mina example is irrelevant. Pushes are much less likely to cause serious injury than launching in off your feet. Just like pushing someone in the street is less likely to injure them than punching them.

If Son had done the normal cynical foul and dragged him down to stop the attack, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The reason he didn't, is he lost his head in a petty rage and tried to leave one on Gomes. Not necessarily injure him, but certainly get him back. When that's your mentality you are entirely responsible.

Exactly.

The consequence of an action can not be separated from the action also I think.

If you push someone on the street you might get a minor charge, or nothing. If you push someone and they fall, crack their head and die, now you're in trouble.

just on the phone to sky to cancel and they won't let me, told them i won't pay for var and corrupt officials. They said no so im complaining and cancelling everything

The dodgy VAR calls and referees constantly do my head in but this rescinded red card has left a proper bitter taste.

Agree. I thought the appeal itself was insulting in itself given the circumstances, but for it to be granted plays Gomes' injury as insignificant in all this.
Said many, many times, in situations like this we are an absolute pushover. If it had been Son against Salah, no way would Spurs have challenged it because they know the r/s would go to town and have marches and barristers and stuff, but it's Everton, they never do anything so we'll do what we want...

just on the phone to sky to cancel and they won't let me, told them i won't pay for var and corrupt officials. They said no so im complaining and cancelling everything

All they do is point the cameras at the match, buddy. Don't let any of this nonsense make you miss your football. I've always had Sky and Virgin, but I dumped Virgin because the service was terrible, not because we lost the derby !

All they do is point the cameras at the match, buddy. Don't let any of this nonsense make you miss your football. I've always had Sky and Virgin, but I dumped Virgin because the service was terrible, not because we lost the derby !

It's not skys fault but I'm not paying for football in this state

Status
Not open for further replies.