2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do tweets posted two days after the event prove that Spurs fans first response to the injury was to say “great to see son smiling” ? It’s two days since it happened, I’m sure they’ve got sympathies for Gomes... it’s just the natural human reaction to have. It’s also a bit strange to be expecting Spurs fans to talking about Gomes in a tweet posted by Spurs about a champions league match.

Because it's been the narrative ever since it's happened? We've seen Son painted as the victim in the whole thing. These posts on twitter aren't just Spurs fans happy to see pictures of Son. It's people glad he's all smiles after what his actions caused two days ago. He's been painted as a nicer than nice guy without a malicious bone in his body...….yet he purposefully played the man and not the ball on Sunday and neither himself, his club or his supporters are man enough to own the end result.

Why are we just accepting it though?

I actually don’t mind that Coleman spoke to Son, that’s sound as he’s clearly a nice guy with good intentions and Gomes was surrounded by our players so one less wouldn’t have made a difference, however we always get the thin end of the wedge when it comes to officialdom.

We should kick off big time. But because we don’t that makes it too easy for us to be treated harshly.
Dont agree with the Coleman bit.
If I was him (especially with what happened to him) I would have Son by the throat telling him "youve just ran 30 yards tried to clip Iwobi then saw your chance of revenge by going studs up tackling Gomes from behind with no intention of getting the ball , telling him most definately you didnt break his leg but you bloody well caused it".

Not what i want of my captain i'm afraid.

Am I missing something here ? I don’t get what’s bad about the tweet or the responses ? it’s just spurs fans showing support to a player.

Why are some of our fans getting so outraged over this ? the general consensus amongst most football fans is that it was a harsh red, a view backed up by him having his red card overturned. It was very unfortunate incident and he showed genuine distress at the situation. Why are so desperate to try and make villains of him and spurs ?

Because they aren’t very clever.

Mate, the lad is a bad wum, and by bad I mean he's too thick to do it properly. Supports kopite racists and peados and condemns everton and evertonians at every opportunity, not once has he been on evertons side.

Reading @Keiran post is like watching an experiment put together to prove the dunning-kruger effect

*Paedo’s

Keep going though. You’ll get there.

I actually don’t mind that Coleman spoke to Son, that’s sound as he’s clearly a nice guy with good intentions and Gomes was surrounded by our players so one less wouldn’t have made a difference, however we always get the thin end of the wedge when it comes to officialdom.

We should kick off big time. But because we don’t that makes it too easy for us to be treated harshly.
The VAR decision on the handball would have been enough to make other managers loose it. Imagine the uproar if it was Liverpool, United , Chelsea, Arsenal or City in our position, yet here Everton are joining in the get well soon Son shouts.

There has been a lot of this outrage and, understandably so given what happened with AG.

But when you say “kick off big time”: what does that mean in practical terms?

What would you actually like the club to ‘do’ in this scenario? Release a statement? If so, saying what?

If you were in charge of that aspect of the club, what would you have them do here?

There has been a lot of this outrage and, understandably so given what happened with AG.

But when you say “kick off big time”: what does that mean in practical terms?

What would you actually like the club to ‘do’ in this scenario? Release a statement? If so, what?

If you were in charge of that aspect of the club, what would you have them do here?
Stop it lad your mask's staring to slip.

Who you talking about there. Antagonistic posting again, you are tedious.

It’s not antagonistic posting.

If you can’t see why it’s utterly stupid for fans to suggest we go out and deliberately try to injure Son in the next game, then I’m not sure we’ll ever find common ground.

Because they aren’t very clever.

*Paedo’s

Keep going though. You’ll get there.

Think seriously you are wum mate
Because it's been the narrative ever since it's happened? We've seen Son painted as the victim in the whole thing. These posts on twitter aren't just Spurs fans happy to see pictures of Son. It's people glad he's all smiles after what his actions caused two days ago. He's been painted as a nicer than nice guy without a malicious bone in his body...….yet he purposefully played the man and not the ball on Sunday and neither himself, his club or his supporters are man enough to own the end result.

Funny because I thought Son was the victim here, was distraught and needed counselling.

Status
Not open for further replies.