2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not antagonistic posting.

If you can’t see why it’s utterly stupid for fans to suggest we go out and deliberately try to injure Son in the next game, then I’m not sure we’ll ever find common ground.

Who has said that, I haven't seen that. I don't agree with retribution, injuring Son in return is just as out of order, these are people with lives and families.

Saying posters aren't very clever is antagonistic.

Who has said that, I haven't seen that. I don't agree with retribution, injuring Son in return is just as out of order, these are people with lives and families.

Saying posters aren't very clever is antagonistic.

But you agree that suggesting we go out and deliberately try to injure another player isn’t very clever?

Good, I’m glad we’re on the same page.

But you agree that suggesting we go out and deliberately try to injure another player isn’t very clever?

Good, I’m glad we’re on the same page.

The act itself wouldn't be of course not; what does that have to do with you calling people not very clever.

You seem to be enjoying being a contrarian and winding folk up. We're not on the same page, I'm not a tit.

Never said that or anything like that, so your wumming again by deliberately misquoting me. Reported.

I didn’t say you did, that little symbol on the end there is a question mark chief. It means it was a question and I’m waiting on your response. Not that your obliged to give one of course, free country and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.