2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we aren't going to sign him, appeal and appeal again and make sure he's given a hefty over-the-top ban for the Premier League ;)

Said as I watched it live he'd get the book thrown at him and sure enough, he will. Hope we appeal and he plays against United as that's probably the game we need him most.

On the matter of 'bias' and us being targeted, there's a simple solution. If the FA are going to continue to make an example of us, we just need to be better and not give them the chance to. It's frustrating but at the end of the day football is now a product they need to sell worldwide. They can't be having the Top 6 missing key players for big games. That's why they turn a blind eye and always will.

We should appeal, even if it just means he can play against utd

Am I right in saying you get an extra ban for a frivolous appeal? Or if it's deemed so.

Or is that something i've completely made up? I'm sure it was a thing at one point.

To be honest not seen anyone say it wasnt a red card offence it clearly was. It's all about consistency though isn't it mate

Jorgingo on siggy
Vvd against Napoli
Salah against Porto
Fernandino elbowed kane last week

Different comps some of them obviously but it's all about consistency and it's always teams like us that are pulled back on these incidents. Still maintain the jorgingo tackle on gylfi at the bridge is the worst tackle I've seen this season and ge got away with that
I think he got a yellow card though so therefore escapes retrospective action. Which is a bit of a joke in itself

I think he got a yellow card though so therefore escapes retrospective action. Which is a bit of a joke in itself

exactly, it's an absurd role, because if he only give a yellow for that challenge he obviously didn't see it properly, therfefore when he's had a chance to review it at the end should be able to say yer got it wrong it's a red

some rules the FA make up are just scum, that being one

It is a joke. We've either got to bend over lube at the ready and accept we Everton. Or appeal first then accept we are Everton at a later date.

Surely though if we use one of Kenwright's lawyers and argue a case of all the worse challenges that have gone 'unnoticed' by officials this year, they would have to provide a legitimate answer ?

We could even put them together in a little video collage with a Nickleback song in the background.

Definitely should lash an appeal in, even if we suspect it would be deemed frivolous. We need to turn up and beat United to get them down before their match with City and this would also mean that Gomes would be banned for that match at Spurs, denying them the chance to scout him first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.