2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Chelsea and Sarri bring it up, after all that's who Salah cheated against right?

And it's spelt Doucoure and I'd rather not we pay 50-60m on him when Gomes is half the price and much better

Sarri is about to be chucked out the door - I doubt he really cares at this point tbf.

I like Gomes but I think a more box to box player alongside Gana would suit us better - Docoure for me fits the bill. Throw £45 million at the Hornets and get him in.

Sarri is about to be chucked out the door - I doubt he really cares at this point tbf.

I like Gomes but I think a more box to box player alongside Gana would suit us better - Docoure for me fits the bill. Throw £45 million at the Hornets and get him in.

We absolutely won't get him for £45m, another club would but Watford would make us pay interest on top, like they did with Richarlison. It's not a given we keep Idrissa either

We absolutely won't get him for £45m, another club would but Watford would make us pay interest on top, like they did with Richarlison. It's not a given we keep Idrissa either

Clubs always quote higher than what they accept - Richarlison was quoted £50 million but it was actually £40 mil, Wilson is touted by Bournemouth for £50 million but no way he'll ever sell for that even Rom went for less than what was quoted in the media when he declined a new deal.

Think we could get him for about £40-50 million tops imo. He's alot better than many think - people questioned Richarlison before he moved here he would be just as good and better than Gomes is imo.

Clubs always quote higher than what they accept - Richarlison was quoted £50 million but it was actually £40 mil, Wilson is touted by Bournemouth for £50 million but no way he'll ever sell for that even Rom went for less than what was quoted in the media when he declined a new deal.

Think we could get him for about £40-50 million tops imo. He's alot better than many think - people questioned Richarlison before he moved here he would be just as good and better than Gomes is imo.
Not getting anyone that costly until a number of players stealing a living with us are shipped out.......unrealistic hopes imo

Not getting anyone that costly until a number of players stealing a living with us are shipped out.......unrealistic hopes imo

Its not the transfer fees mate more so the wages thats the issue.

Jags
Williams
Baines?
Martina
Holgate?
Pennington

Bolasie
Vlasic
Mirallas
Besic
McCarthy?

Tosun
Niasse
Sandro?

All players that will likely be either sold, out of contract or loaned out in the summer.

We will get a lot of wages off the books thankfully!

Flare thrown by Liverpool fans hits a Chelsea kid ? Wow heard nothing of this mate TBH . Can you imagine if this was the other way round they would be screaming from the rooftops. The double standards of these crabs makes my blood boil

Status
Not open for further replies.