2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it coming tbh.
Was really naughty that like.

Do ya think Salah will get the same retrospective punishment for the one on the Porto lad ?

Or blatant diving agst Chelsea ?

No either do I.

Let's hope so, I wonder if retrospective action such as this will still be applicable once VAR comes into effect. If the referee and VAR determine that no action is needed (as like what happened with Salah) but the FA feels there is a case to be answered, I wonder if they will look at that next season.

I wouldn't have thought so surely, they're basically giving themselves three chances to make a decision if that is the case which is insane.

....I think more will be identified during the game, but they will not want to hold matches up too much. There might still be the odd instance of retrospective action for offences that were not immediately noticed by officials on and off the pitch.

Shame our club is too spineless to make a point of it.

On Gomes I would rather Docoure tbh.

Why didn't Chelsea and Sarri bring it up, after all that's who Salah cheated against right?

And it's spelt Doucoure and I'd rather not we pay 50-60m on him when Gomes is half the price and much better

The problem isn't the ban hell get because its warranted its all the ones that get away with it or get away with it on the stupid rule if the ref sees it during play they cant ban after it ie the jorginho one when he two footed snapped gylfi and only got a yellow

So as he is not good enough apparently (according to some) we won't miss him when he is banned.
To be clear, as I am very critical of Gomes - despite being the first person on the board to call for his signing, we aren't as good with him out of the lineup. No question. Schneiderlin should come in, but he's crap. I would honestly like to see McCarthy try and play as a twin DM/CM with Gana. Don't get me wrong, I think he's finished and wasn't that great to begin with, but think we gotta figure out what we've got with him.

To be clear, as I am very critical of Gomes - despite being the first person on the board to call for his signing, we aren't as good with him out of the lineup. No question. Schneiderlin should come in, but he's crap. I would honestly like to see McCarthy try and play as a twin DM/CM with Gana. Don't get me wrong, I think he's finished and wasn't that great to begin with, but think we gotta figure out what we've got with him.
Mate that whole comment is just nonsense.

Poor tackle, straight red so if he gets a 3 game ban so be it that's his own fault for leaving a late one in at a time where the game was already lost.
He will get the ban no doubt probably,has anyone ever got a 3 game ban and won an appeal so they serve none,there probably has been but cant even think lol

And you can bet Salah won’t be investigated for his dive on Sunday. Nor will the flare thrown into the Chelsea fans that hit a kid.
Flare thrown by Liverpool fans hits a Chelsea kid ? Wow heard nothing of this mate TBH . Can you imagine if this was the other way round they would be screaming from the rooftops. The double standards of these crabs makes my blood boil

Status
Not open for further replies.