2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's far too good-looking to have indulged in violent conduct.

His good looks turn everyone on constantly, I’m fully expecting him to be charged for his stamp and also having it upgraded to sexual assault , after they watch it in slow motion with his hair flowing slowly how can any human being deny it. It’s like a really violent Calvin Klein advert .

Why didn't Chelsea and Sarri bring it up, after all that's who Salah cheated against right?

And it's spelt Doucoure and I'd rather not we pay 50-60m on him when Gomes is half the price and much better
Doucoure is a MUCH better player, come on.

Right decision by the FA, we need to accept it and move on.

Can't believe some people think we should appeal.

" Errrrrr, well Salah dived the other week?? Errrrm he went for the ball and the stamp on his ankle was an accident "

Seriously people, get a grip.

To be honest not seen anyone say it wasnt a red card offence it clearly was. It's all about consistency though isn't it mate

Jorgingo on siggy
Vvd against Napoli
Salah against Porto
Fernandino elbowed kane last week

Different comps some of them obviously but it's all about consistency and it's always teams like us that are pulled back on these incidents. Still maintain the jorgingo tackle on gylfi at the bridge is the worst tackle I've seen this season and ge got away with that

Unfortunately it's another case of the FA singling out a smaller club. Note the Niasse incident last season. They know we're powerless to their decision. Thus, the game at the weekend could very well be his final game for us. If no deal has been agreed by then, I'd expect him to go back to Barcelona next week. Hope we can snap him up.

Unfortunately it's another case of the FA singling out a smaller club. Note the Niasse incident last season. They know we're powerless to their decision. Thus, the game at the weekend could very well be his final game for us. If no deal has been agreed by then, I'd expect him to go back to Barcelona next week. Hope we can snap him up.

I thought everyone on here keeps saying we’re a massive club?

Purely because we are the biggest side outside the big 6 we are made an example of once again.

I could never see Pogba or De Bruyne getting a ban because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.