2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you also posted about west ham supposed interest about 2 weeks ago?
The only other club involved at the moment are West Ham who don't really have much of a chance unless they offer something crazy. If Spurs go in for him then our offer to the player and agent will have to be considerably better than theirs.
The Pennington and Robinson to Wigan shouts last summer check out as well.

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle

Yeah, really dont see him choosing the team 10th on the table, with no real hope of Europe and a Chilean manager, over the team that revived his career and that he feels very comfortable with, and with a Portuguese manager

I think the West Ham ‘bid’ for Gomes is similar to ours for players like Alan Shearer, it has been made to show the fans how ‘ambitious’ the board are.
Yeah - if the quotes are to be believed it's a low ball 18m bid. Can't see it. In the past with some players the lure of London seemed to come into play. I wonder if that could play a part?

Inappropriate Language
Oh why would you even be arsed abar London it's a [Poor language removed] hole and full or blurts anyway. 1million% wont even entertain west ham

Imagine the fume though be quite funny

Because he will get an offer from us, rumoured spurs, that’s 2 clubs ahead of West Ham if he wants to stay in the prem, and probably a few more decent clubs around Europe will want him.

Us and spurs offer him 100k per week
West Ham offer 120k per week you think he will go to West Ham??

He will go to whoever offers him the best package.
Andre already has the best package.
abMjEpr_460s.jpg

Because he will get an offer from us, rumoured spurs, that’s 2 clubs ahead of West Ham if he wants to stay in the prem, and probably a few more decent clubs around Europe will want him.

Us and spurs offer him 100k per week
West Ham offer 120k per week you think he will go to West Ham??

He would goto Spurs, we would be his last choice in that scenorio.

Status
Not open for further replies.