2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
....suspect nothing official can be done/announced until the Spanish transfer window opens on 2nd July. I very much doubt anything will be confirmed until after then.
5 weeks without confirmation... I worry for some of our fans during this time.

giphy.gif

I am fairly confident that he will sign for us. The West Ham bid is laughable. I mean, just as if he would ever go there. He must be laughing his head off at the thought of it. Spurs might be tempting for him but they are minge bags compared to most other premier league clubs (wish all clubs were like them tbh) and so he would probably have to take a wage cut as the blues will undoubtedly offer him more. Given his rather torrid time at Barcelona and that he has moved on from that and is now settled, loved by the supporters, playing well and happy, it is very doubtful that he would take a wage cut as well as run the risk of losing what he has got.

Just need to get it done as quickly as possible and hopefully with having Brands in charge, we wont make a complete mess out of it like we usually do.

I am fairly confident that he will sign for us. The West Ham bid is laughable. I mean, just as if he would ever go there. He must be laughing his head off at the thought of it. Spurs might be tempting for him but they are minge bags compared to most other premier league clubs (wish all clubs were like them tbh) and so he would probably have to take a wage cut as the blues will undoubtedly offer him more. Given his rather torrid time at Barcelona and that he has moved on from that and is now settled, loved by the supporters, playing well and happy, it is very doubtful that he would take a wage cut as well as run the risk of losing what he has got.

Just need to get it done as quickly as possible and hopefully with having Brands in charge, we wont make a complete mess out of it like we usually do.

If West Ham offer him more money than us, he will go to them.

If West Ham offer him more money than us, he will go to them.

Only if Barcelona accept £18m for him. No idea what West Ham pay their players compared to us, but I doubt it is miles away. If we get close to their asking price, with a competitive salary package, must be in the front seat.

I'm sure they just act interested to appease their supporters. 'Look what we could have had if they only chose us!' I think a few years back we were accused of doing something similar.

Yeah they do. Remember their “interest” in Lacazette? They all lap it up as well, the easiest fans in the world to manipulate. Proper strange club with proper strange fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.