2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying where this come from but my mum’s, sister’s husband’s, go to butty van’s owner’s, best mate’s second cousin reckons Gomes to Spurs is a done deal once Kane agrees a £9.86 per hour (pro rata) contract with the blues.... apparently.... just passing this on in good faith!!!

I disagree. I think he is very creative, he just doesn’t get many assists.
This is the same discussion over and over again. I don't care if anyone finishes chances, but the guys doesn't create anything for anyone else. I'm not posting the stats again, he's not even close to average for the league.

There's a few interviews (well the same one basically) in a few Portuguese media outlets where Silva has said it's up to the player if we sign him i.e. Everton and Barcelona have agreed the price.

Silva is over for there for an anniversary celebration of his old club or something and was asked about Gomes and the dude from Inter.

There's a few interviews (well the same one basically) in a few Portuguese media outlets where Silva has said it's up to the player if we sign him i.e. Everton and Barcelona have agreed the price.

Silva is over for there for an anniversary celebration of his old club or something and was asked about Gomes and the dude from Inter.
Link us up mate.

"There is a Portuguese player in the squad that we want, which is André Gomes." The continuity of him does not depend on us alone, if that were the case, we were already on the way, depending on Barcelona and André Gomes. If it's a positive thing, it's up to us to do the rest. "He was very important to us and we were important to him as well, he is a great player with an excellent quality.

In addition to André Gomes, Marco Silva does not rule out the possibility of having other Portuguese players on the squad.

"There are specific positions that we want to hire." João Mário is a player of Inter and there is nothing more than that.It was my player, I was the one who put him in the main team of Sporting. he's playing, but at the moment he's not on the table, "he said.

Taking stock of the season at Everton, Marco Silva says the overall score was quite positive, even as the Liverpool club came from a profound change. In addition to the new coach, seven new players were hired who joined the 12 of the previous season.

"Looking at the film that was the season, we have to say it was a positive one, and we will do everything we can to win the FA Cup and the League Cup next season. We are doing well in the market, being smart in the way we are going to approach the market , trying to maintain the level we have, not leaving anyone of the most important players gives us the ambition we want to do better, "he said.

Thus, Marco Silva naturally points to other flights, which have to put Everton to fight a European place, that is, the first six places.

"This year we finished eighth, for the year we will try to end up and, if we can, try to meddle in the big six," he promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.